Sample of Internal Audit Documents template

R

rocks

Hi,
I am currently audting our system procedures (Have a bout 25 Qaulity Assurance Procedures). The organisation I am working for is ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management System. We will be having aout external audit in November.

We have a Audit report sheet that we use, but if anyone can provide a sample of Audit templet you use will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

rocks

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Sample of Internal Audit template

Welcome to the Cove.

Not trying to be picky, but internal audit is a process and you can't have a template for it. ;) ;)

What is it that you want - audit checklist/sheet, plan, schedule, report etc. Just go to the 'post attachments list' (thin green bar at the top left hand corner of every of our webpage) and do a search.

Example of a search using 'audit' as key word.

R

rocks

Thanks anyway, it was the checklist that I wanted..... Sure did help

AndyN

Moved On

Thanks anyway, it was the checklist that I wanted..... Sure did help

Please be careful! If your company is already certified to ISO 9001, as you say, you should be auditing your processes, not to a checklist found here!

You must create your own checklist if you are to be effective. It is almost impossible to find and use someone else's checklist for your qms. Also, it's not correct to be auditing to the ISO 9001 standard, either.

You may wish to read a little more of some of the threads here, about internal audit, to see what you could be doing. That way you're more likely to have a great audit and keep your certification in November, without any findings....

R

rocks

:D
Thanks ...Did great help. We used a general checklist and audited the process. And by the way, we passed our external audit without any NCR.

Top Bottom