Management Representative Responsibilities

B

Basavaraj MM

I have taken up new role as MR (ISO9001:2008) Can anyone send me the list of MR activities that other organizations do. I have some points which has been implemented.:agree::thanks:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Management representative responsiblility

I have taken up new role as MR (ISO9001:2008) Can anyone send me the list of MR activities that other organizations do. I have some points which has been implemented.:agree::thanks:

Scroll down this page for links to additional information.

Stijloor.

somashekar

Leader
Admin

When you say 'taken up' I understand that you have taken up from an other responsible manager who was the MR. There must have been sufficient exchange of information and activities in taking over the MR role. Do you have any specific thing in mind or a doubt on any specific issue ? Everyone here will be more than keen to lend a support as questions become clear.

Last edited:
B

Basavaraj MM

yes, I want to know the improvement activities apart from regular one. Example : promoting Group kaizens (Quality circles) etc. Can we enhance this list.

Thanks & Regards,
Basavaraj MM

somashekar

Leader
Admin

yes, I want to know the improvement activities apart from regular one. Example : promoting Group kaizens (Quality circles) etc. Can we enhance this list.

Thanks & Regards,
Basavaraj MM
All that what you said and any other improvements that you think will help in ensuring that processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented and maintained would fall under the responsibility and authority of the MR ( see 5.5.2 a. )
How much you will do depends upon how much authority you have (or will take) and how much your management lends support.
Its not necessary that you are an MR to promote these, however it gives you the leverage being the MR.
Wishing you good luck ....

B

Basavaraj MM

Thank u for your feedback

qusys

Trusted Information Resource

The responsibility of MR are well explained in the related clause of ISO 9001 standard.
Clearly you should tailor this responsibility, also enriching your role.
WHat are the expectations of the top management towards your role?.
This could be a good starting point together the reference of the standard.

For example, the first practical things I got in mind are the planning of the internal audits and results reporting, management of corrective and preventive action, support for Quality Documentation ( procedure, manual , etc.), fostering Quality culture into the organization , interface with Registrar , support to the organization in managing Customer audit, support the organization for SUpplier audit and so on.
Hope this helps:bigwave:

B

Basavaraj MM

Thank You very much

somashekar

Leader
Admin

You could consider using the 'Thanks' button at the right bottom of each post rather than thanking with an other post in the thread >>>>>

Top Bottom