Process Audit VDA 6.3 - Form or template file

A

AdamR

Hello All!

I need to perform Process Audit according to VDA 6.3 or DPA (Daimler Process Audit) in my Company.
Whether it is possible to download/receive anywhere an Excel file for auditing?
I need this for calculate the outcome of the audit (outcome should be 80 to 90%).
Thanks for any help.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: Process Audit VDA 6.3 - Form or template file needed

Did you SEARCH through the threads on related subject ?

M

malkovics

Hello AdamR,

please find attached the simple formelq audit report (vw concern related requirement), which is built up based on vda6.3 and 6.5, and I'm just preparing a new, and much more usable audit report (certain automatism parts are usable for the simple internal process audit) for new issued formelq. Please look at it, and test it and comment it for any further improvement. I would like to ask the all elsmar cove readers as well :)

P.s.:
after closure of the report, you can release the report again for modification with ctrl+a combination.

regards
Farelco

Attachments

• FO-QA-034_v1_formelq_audit.xls
    424 KB · Views: 1,449
M

malkovics

sorry, the simple origin formelq report is missed.
Please find attached as well

regards
Farelco.com

Attachments

• Audi Self Assessment_Delphi_ 20081010.xls
    269.5 KB · Views: 1,133
M

mawola

Hi - I absolutely love this. BUT I need to add my logo - what to do ?

Thanks!

M

malkovics

Hi Mawola,

main menu/form/release of sheet (or something like that)
password is: konfidencia

After that you can load your logo

R

Richard Pike

Hi All

Please check out the House of Quality website for more information on Internal Process Auditing based on VDA 6.3.

https://hoquality.com/Process%20Auditing/Process-Auditing.php

Administrator note: This is a link to files/information for sale. There is no actual information in the page linked to.

M

malkovics

Hello Richard,

I checked the website and I very liked the related content. And yes, the above attached file has been only related to the FORMELQ (VW req.) and already not for the VDA 6.3 because that was the new version of VDA issued in the meantime.

I prepared a new audit file which is usable for any audit (there is button in the file to translate to english as well:)) because supported a little bit macro function.
If you and others want I will share with you.

Top Bottom