Procedure for Control of Nonconforming Materials and Products - Example wanted

• Thread starter Joey Laudermilk
  • Start date
J

Joey Laudermilk

I need a little help i have been given the task of writing a porcedure for noncomforming material and products. I would like to see some examples to get my brain working. Any help is appericated. :thanx:

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Re: Procedure for Control of Nonconforming Product

I need a little help i have been given the task of writing a porcedure for noncomforming material and products. I would like to see some examples to get my brain working. Any help is appericated. :thanx:

Hello, Joey, and welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

If you scroll down to the bottom of this thread, you will see a section on related topics (i.e. nonconforming product procedures). You can also try the Search key located towards the upper right of this screen.

J

Joey Laudermilk

I did and couldn't find any.

qusys

Trusted Information Resource

In addition to what RCBeyette said, I would advice to consider the non conforming product for different items in your organization: non conforming in incoming for raw materials and direct materials, product in line and at shipping as well.
This advice is valid if you produce a phisical product, different is if you provide a service.:bigwave:

J

Joey Laudermilk

We make wiring harness for the lighting industry. I am wanting to write one that cover all aspects of the procduction process from receiving raw materials, to assembly, to inspection/testing. ISO procedures would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom