Internal Auditing - Access Database for tracking Internal Audits

D

D.Burpee

I recently started working on an Access 97 database for Internal Auditing (yes Access 97 my company hasn't made the switch yet). Does anyone have a copy of a database that they have implemented and would be willing to share for comparison? Same thing goes for any other databases (i.e. Docu Control, Engineering Change Control, etc...) I think I'm reinventing the wheel. :rolleyes:

D

ddunn

I have an ECO tracking database in Access 2000.
If you think you can use it send me a PM with your email address.

R

rose24m03

Access database

Are you regulated by FDA? If you are, then your Access database needs to be validated prior to usage per QSR 820.70(i). Pls see 21 CFR Part 11 and guidance documents for more info.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Database needs to be validated prior to use

rose24m03 said:
needs to be validated prior to usage
Have you validated one? If so, what did you have to do? I.e.: How did you validate it?

M

M Greenaway

Validate an access database for internal audits !!

Whatever next ?

Thankfully I dont deal with the FDA !

I have done loads of Access databases, and it is a fantastic tool.

Unfortunately they are too big to upload however I will attempt to personally e-mail you if I can.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
M Greenaway said:
Unfortunately they are too big to upload however I will attempt to personally e-mail you if I can.
Send to me and I can post.

J

jkittle

ISO Acess Database

I have one as well that could be modified to fit your company. Not sure how to post it here though.

I love Access as well and would be interested in any databases that could be shared.

Jerry

Q

QualityTech

Hi,

This is actually my first post but I have been dipping in and out of the Cove for some time now - it is certainly one of the best forums for help and advice.

I have been using an Access database for calibration control - it's a free download from CJSystems and called cal2k. Very useful.

I have tried creating databases to cover non-conformances and customer complaints but my Access programming skills leave much to be desired. I end up exporting the data into Excel which kind of defeats the object...

I would be very interested in sharing ideas, code etc. Please keep me in the loop!

Thanks in advance

C

chergh - 2008

Here's the internal audit database I am currently writing. It does function at the moment but needs a lot of clearing up as test tables and surplus queries exist. Looking at the table relationships should give you the general idea of how to get it up and running for you but at the moment I've not had time to document it. Hope it helps.

NOTE: Revised database is in post 20 of this thread.

Top Bottom