What the heck is Universal 57 font? MS Word asks for the font Universal 57

F

fortyfour73

Hi everyone (or anyone).
Can somebody tell me where to find the font Universe 57 for word. Typing documents and they request that font.
any help????

Steve McQuality

Quality Engineer
Re: What the heck is Universal 57????

I just checked my MS Word (2003). I have Univers (W1) and Univers Cd (W1) down near the bottom of the font lists. If they've requested "57", maybe they have vision problems!!:cool:

-Steve

F

fortyfour73

Thanks. do you know where i can get it to add to my font lists?? I know this is unusual.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource

Do you really need that font, or is Word just asking for it? If you really don't need it, it may be that somehow that was set as the default font in Normal.dot. You can change it to something else...

Steve McQuality

Quality Engineer

fortyfour73 said:
Thanks. do you know where i can get it to add to my font lists?? I know this is unusual.

Just sent an email to you from the Cover emailer... Let me know if you'd like me to try sending you the font...

-Steve

Wesley Richardson

Wes R
Trusted Information Resource
fortyfour73 said:
Hi everyone (or anyone).
Can somebody tell me where to find the font Universe 57 for word. Typing documents and they request that font.
any help????

WordPerfect version X3 has a font called "Univers 57 Condensed" and Univers 57 Condensed, Italic.

Word 2003 has a font called "Univers 57 Condensed" and it also has the Univers 45 Light, Univers 47 CondensedLight, Univers 55, and Univers ExtendedPS.

Wes R.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
fortyfour73 said:
Hi everyone (or anyone).
any help????

It is very close to Arial or Arial Condensed, which should be on your computer already.

Top Bottom