System Audit on the basis of VDA 6.3

A

anoni-moose-21

Hey. I am currently working on a project: "System Audit on the basis of VDA 6.3". Missing points are supplemented by the ISO / TS 16949. I am a beginner in the field of quality management and try me in this project. Basically, there are two distinct standards that is known. But I have heard that it may be required in the future by the OEM or is! Does anyone have that experience or references?

greeting

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
The question is not so clear.
However , VDA 6.3 is a standard that an organization could apply to its own suppliers. It is focused on automotive market.

A

anoni-moose-21

Good Morning,

VDA 6.3 refers to suppliers, that's right. My only question is if anyone has experience or heard anything that may be in the future that the OEMs are demanding more and more the VDA 6.3 and then as a systems audit! Or that the VDA 6.3 serves as a kind of basis. In a newspaper article I've read that it may be in the future or the tendency goes on, that the system and process audits are fused together, because the overlap is so great.

Currently this is just a project for me. I can cover it with the VDA 6.3 a large part of the requirements of ISO / TS 16949. The points that I can not cover are complemented by the ISO/TS 16949.

I hope you can understand me.

greeting

Top Bottom