Fried mouse found in Frito Lay bag?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Fried mouse found in Frito Lay bag

UPI said:
HAVRE, Mo., July 23 (UPI) -- A Havre, Mo., resident said he would never buy barbecue potato chips again after finding a deep fried mouse in a bag of Lays K.C. Masterpiece chips.

Jack Hines, 66, discovered the deep fried mouse when he reached into a bag of Lays June 19, the Havre Daily News reported.

"I just about put it in my mouth," said Hines. "I was sitting there watching TV in the dark and I grabbed for three fingers of potato chips and I grabbed a mouse. It shook me up a bit and I threw it over my head."

After finding the rodent he contacted Gary and Leo's IGA in Havre, where he purchased the chips, to see what he should do about it.

"They told me to call the 800 number on the back of the bag," Hines said. "The lady that I talked to (from the 800 number) said they wanted the mouse and the bag of remaining chips that were left. They did ask me if I was feeling sick, and I said no I am not."

He said a Frito Lay representative is scheduled to come to Havre to pick up the mouse and bag of chips.

K

Keith Childers

I'll wager it's not legitimate.

I'll second that motion.

Most of these people are found, after further investigation, to be contaminating the food themselves in an attempt to "cash in" on a big settlement, and drive up the food costs for everyone else.

Reading the story, I don't get the impression that this man was at all disturbed by his alleged finding. He grabbed the mouse, threw it over his shoulder, and later told the F.L. representative he had no ill effects from the incident. If that is the case, and it is found not to be a hoax, then I figure all F.L. owes him is a new bag of chips, because that is all he is out.

If this is found to be fraud, and I suspect it will, he should be thrown in jail for the rest of his life, or better yet do what they do in China when someone messes with consumer confidence...

errhine

Involved - Posts
A cop told me if I find a mouse in my beer I should get a free one.... I mean a free case of beer.:lmao:

Top Bottom