Benchmark of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Sourcing Audit

P

Popeos

Hi !

In order to improve our system for evaluating our suppliers, I am trying to gather some comparative information about the audits most OEM use to evaluate their supplier for their bidlist.

The information I have so far.

Audi, VW : "FormelQ" based on VDA 6.3 for the process.
Mainly based on ressources and training, with a strong weight on the assembly line being audited. (+VDA 6.1 for the system ?)

BMW : seems to be based on VDA6.3 as well

Renault, Nissan : A.S.E.S
Evaluation linked to ISO TS with a part in shopfloor - results are usually more severe than VDA 6.3. Points can be lost quickly on some questions.

Kia-Hyundaï : 5 star audit. Questions on may subjects. Thread difficult to find but covers most fields

Do you have information on other OEM or best practice among supplier audits to share ?

Toyota
GM
Ford
Chrysler

Thanks in advance :thanx:

Popeos

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Benchmark of OEM sourcing audit

Can someone help with this?

Thank you!

Stijloor.

P

Popeos

Re: Benchmark of OEM Sourcing Audit

Hi guys,

Thanks for "upping" my message. In between I found on the forum more information about GM soursing audit (Potential Supplier Audit) / there is a dedicated thread.
Spirit seems close to some GP12 items.

What about Ford or Toyota ? or maybe I haven't posted in the right forum ?

Thanks in advance

Popeos

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Benchmark of OEM Sourcing Audit

This is one of those threads which *could* fit in a couple of different forums because of the content breadth, so that's not an issue. Usually if a moderator feels a thread should go in a different forum they will move it.

Sometimes it's just hard to get responses which is why I (and Jan - My Thanks) try to watch for unanswered threads and "bump" them. Unfortunately, not every thread / question gets an answer. But we do try!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
A last quick "Bump" in case someone here has any Ford or Toyota info. My Thanks in advance!

P

Popeos

Thanks for your help guys !

At least I collected some information through the tags.

I'll be luckier next time

Popeos

:thanks:

jaxngirl

Registered
Hi Popeos,
I'm looking for infomration on the Nissan ASES audit. We are building a new plant and I've been through a few ASES audits but I'm looking for information to help us build our infrastructure so we can eventually pass the ASES audit. Do you have anything you can pass along to me?

Jaxngirl

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Trusted Information Resource
Hi Popeos,
I'm looking for infomration on the Nissan ASES audit. We are building a new plant and I've been through a few ASES audits but I'm looking for information to help us build our infrastructure so we can eventually pass the ASES audit. Do you have anything you can pass along to me?

Jaxngirl

ASES is a confidential tool of Renault-Nissan. Since you have been through it, I guess you would have fairly understood the requirements. As a minimum, if your system is reasonably good in Problem solving, FMEA, control plan, Change Management, Operator training, NC product management, you can afford to sit relaxed.

P

Popeos

Chennaiite is totally right.

If your system is strong on these basis and looking for improvement, it should go fine.

Besides, if you already work with Renault, you may discuss and ask for support to your local purchasing department. (then you will get it or not)

Popeos

Top Bottom