Presentation Content for Seminars related to 21 CFR Part 803 & 21 CFR Part 820

N

Nurse79

Hello All! May have not posted this in the right section & can't figure out how to move this!

If you were able to attend a seminar related to 21 CFR 803 & 820, what do you think would be most helpful?
Would you find focus on complaints or MDR the most helpful? Any particular part of 803 or 820 that you would really like to delve into?
I really would like to find out what people feel is the most important to an organization.
The reason I ask is that I want to find out what people in general feel is the MOST important aspect of these regulations to be able to bring this information to top management.
Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Presentation Content for Seminars related to 21 CFR 803 & 21 CFR 820

Hello All! May have not posted this in the right section & can't figure out how to move this!

If you were able to attend a seminar related to 21 CFR 803 & 820, what do you think would be most helpful?
Would you find focus on complaints or MDR the most helpful? Any particular part of 803 or 820 that you would really like to delve into?
I really would like to find out what people feel is the most important to an organization.
The reason I ask is that I want to find out what people in general feel is the MOST important aspect of these regulations to be able to bring this information to top management.
Thanks!!!

Comments?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Nurse79,

These are regulations and each point in it is very vital for the organization.

If you want one sentence that would take to your management; it would be - "we have be compliant" :)

Top Bottom