Elsmar Cove Forum Header Graphic The Elsmar Cove Wiki Sitemap More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar Cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
NQA-USA
Miner's MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Blog 
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Documentation Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates
Forum Username

Wooden Line

Internal Quality Audit (IQA) Report Sample

Search the Elsmar Cove
Search Elsmar
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Related Topic Tags
iqa, internal audits

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 3rd April 2007, 04:13 AM
mardatario

Total Posts: 2
Please Help! Internal Quality Audit (IQA) Report Sample

I am quite new in the quality department barely 7 months( i was originally a Pollution Control Officer ) but i find the it a very worthwhile thing to do.

I was wondering if any one can help me, our IQA form needs to be revised. If any one can share their form or samples,it would be big help for a newbie like me.

Thanks very much!!!

mar

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 3rd April 2007, 08:38 AM
Bobh@pte

Total Posts: 89
Re: Badly needed sample template of IQA report.

Can you explain IQA? I'm a little slow in the morning.
Sponsored Links

Post Number #3  
Old 3rd April 2007, 10:28 AM
CarolX

Total Posts: 2,170

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by mardatario View Post

I am quite new in the quality department barely 7 months( i was originally a Pollution Control Officer ) but i find the it a very worthwhile thing to do.

I was wondering if any one can help me, our IQA form needs to be revised. If any one can share their form or samples,it would be big help for a newbie like me.

Thanks very much!!!

mar
Hi mar and Welcome to the Cove,

Could you give us a description of what you are looking for. IQA could have a multitude of meaning.

I would also encourage you to use the search functions. And in the top left header are the links to files and forms that have already been posted here at the Cove.
  Post Number #4  
Old 3rd April 2007, 01:32 PM
Mike Hudson

Total Posts: 9

I am guessing that what mardatario is referring to is Internal Quality Audit, another victim of the acronym-saturation that we can all be victims of. I have a pretty good audit checklist that I will attach for your evaluation. Not only does it restate the requirements, but there is ample room on the form to note the auditor's findings. I don't remember where I came across the file (maybe even here!), but maybe it will help.
Attached Files: 1. Scan for viruses before using, 2. Please report any 'bad' files by Reporting this post, 3. Use at your Own Risk.
File Type: pdf ISO Audit checklist.pdf (63.6 KB, 3407 views)
  Post Number #5  
Old 11th April 2007, 04:41 PM
E Wall

Total Posts: 502

The generic ISO audit checklist is great for checking system against the standard, but not necessarily best for your internal day-to-day process audits.

IMO these should be customized and specific to your organizational needs. We use a number of report forms specific to the type of audit and process being audited. Per Shift/day QA process audits by deparment/process being checked; Engineering audits sampled throughout month and summarized for each reporting period; System audits - both checklists and a cover report; etc...
  Post Number #6  
Old 11th April 2007, 04:47 PM
Benjamin28

Total Posts: 379

You've identified that your IQA procedure needs to be revised, why does it need revision? As stated, if you want some general examples the search function and attachment lists is a good place to start. It sounds to me that you already know what you want though. If it's feedback you're looking for perhaps you could post your reasons for revising and your thoughts on how you're going to approach that. It's also beneficial if you tell us what standard you are working towards, ISO 9k, 17025, etc...
  Post Number #7  
Old 12th April 2007, 12:32 AM
mardatario

Total Posts: 2

thanks for the reply, i believe what i am looking for is similar to the Internal Quality Audit Nonconformance Report. Though our form is with a title of IQA Report.
I wasn't able to check other thread re:nonconformance report. But thanks for the info, and these place is cool!!!
Many thanks!!!
  Post Number #8  
Old 12th April 2007, 09:49 AM
Doug Tropf

Total Posts: 388
Re: Badly needed sample template of IQA (Internal Quality Audit) report.

Attached is the report format we use.
Attached Files: 1. Scan for viruses before using, 2. Please report any 'bad' files by Reporting this post, 3. Use at your Own Risk.
File Type: doc Internal Audit Report Form.doc (30.5 KB, 3245 views)
Thanks to Doug Tropf for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Documentation Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?