The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Archived - Students and Educational Institutions > Archived - Student Research Questions - Any Educational Institution
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Search the Elsmar Cove
Custom Search
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access

Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 4th January 2008, 07:43 PM
Inactive Registered Visitor

Registration Date: Jan 2008

Thanks Given to Others: 0
Karma Power: 28
hinnix has less than 100 Karma points so far.
Let Me Help You Academic Exercise - Quality Assurance Questions - TQM, Inspection and Related

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited by hinnix; 5th January 2008 at 01:15 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 4th January 2008, 08:00 PM

Academic exercise - quality assurance questions

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by hinnix; 5th January 2008 at 01:16 PM.
Sponsored Links

Old 4th January 2008, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

Registration Date: Sep 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 1,501
Thanked 2,980 Times in 2,067 Posts
Karma Power: 701
harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: quality assurance questions , i need the solution .

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by hinnix View Post

1. describe , giving practical examples , two total quality management tecniques for improving a company@ quality performance.
2.(a) briefly describe each of the aspects of the quality of a service and illustrate your answer with practical examples.
(b) using the diagram where appropriate , briefly discuss source inspections and successive check and self check inspection systems.
Welcome Hinnix,

Before you get a potential flaming from any users (which is out of our control), let me give you some tips on how you should approach this problem.

1. Spoon feeding is frowned upon here. To give the impression that you are really in need of help and not asking for spoon feeding, please attempt to come up with a solution to each question. Never mind if you make mistakes or you do not have enough facts. Others will jump in to correct you, give new ideas and guide you along.

2. If you do not have ideas, use the requirements of each question as key words to search the forum or 'contents' here. Certainly, there are answers for you.

3. Please understand that most if not all of us here are working people who left behind the books years ago. Nobody enjoy going back to those 'academic' things. All of us are more involved with the practical and not academic side of quality and manufacturing. Therefore adding meat and ideas is much more convenient than framing an answer for an academic question.

I am confident you'll get good help and input if you proceed in this manner.
Old 4th January 2008, 08:42 PM

Registration Date: Jun 1999

Thanks Given to Others: 48
Thanked 2,714 Times in 1,667 Posts
Karma Power: 926
Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Send a message via Skype™ to Randy
Re: quality assurance questions , i need the solution .

Why do you need this?

Are you in school, writing a book or involved in a contest?

It would be nice if you introduced yourself and gave us some background.

We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. Joe Galloway
Old 4th January 2008, 09:03 PM
Quality Manager

Registration Date: Sep 2003

Thanks Given to Others: 517
Thanked 3,027 Times in 1,950 Posts
Karma Power: 1181
Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: Academic exercise - quality assurance questions

I'm feeling in a charitable mood today, so I won't FLAME the original poster. I have merged his two threads into one and deleted one of Randy's messages as a duplicate.

It is true the original poster has neglected to give us a complete Profile - he/she should go back to the Control panel ("User CP" button near upper left of this page) and give readers enough info to care whether the OP gets an answer or not. He should also include in the post WHY he needs this answer and WHY he seems so desperate.

I or another moderator may choose to move this query into another, more suitable forum more appropriate for academic endeavor.

As one of the resident curmugeons, I subscribe to the theory that it is more efficient in the long run to help someone learn how to fish than to feed him fish every day. I would hope the "helpful nellies" will frame their responses to lead this newbie on the path to enlightenment about the concepts of quality and keep the flaming to a minimum. My charity allotment may already be used up for 2008!

"Few minds wear out; more rust out"
Inscribed over the entrance of Louis Pasteur School, Chicago
Christian Nestell Bovee (1820-1904) in Thoughts, Feelings and Fancies, 1857
Old 5th January 2008, 10:18 AM

Re: Academic Exercise - Quality Assurance Questions - TQM, Inspection and Related

i need to revision for my exams , please if u know the answers , please help me out !!
thank q !!
Old 5th January 2008, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Registration Date: May 2003

Thanks Given to Others: 3,196
Thanked 4,535 Times in 3,213 Posts
Karma Power: 1553
Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: Academic Exercise - Quality Assurance Questions - TQM, Inspection and Related

Quote:

i need to revision for my exams , please if u know the answers , please help me out !!
thank q !!
Hello Hinnix,

What have you been able to accomplish up to this point?

Are there any particular issues you're struggling with?

Please read the previous posts in this thread; people will help you but will not do the work for you.

Let us know.

Stijloor.
Old 5th January 2008, 10:31 AM
Cross Forum Moderator

Registration Date: Jan 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 2,051
Thanked 5,994 Times in 3,820 Posts
Karma Power: 1532
Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.

Quote:

thank q !!
Please read Sijloor's post in this thread. You need to provide more information. You can start by telling us what sort of exam you're taking--are you doing university-level coursework? In my experience, it's unusual for an instructor to use exam questions that aren't based on what was covered in class. Tell us what you're doing. We can provide helpful guidance, but as Stijloor suggested, you're not likely to find anyone here who'll do your work for you.

Give us your answers to the questions and we'll help from there.

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it. --Upton Sinclair

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Archived - Students and Educational Institutions > Archived - Student Research Questions - Any Educational Institution

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?