Re: Six Sigma Certification Test - How hard is it?
I've moved this thread to a more apt Forum and retitled it.
The only answer I can give is "It depends!"
It depends on
- whose test? ASQ? John Doe? "we certify you for a price?"
- The background and experience of the testee
- Black Belt? Green belt? Yellow? Rainbow?
- Study materials used
- Practice and experience taking any kind of test
- The amount of sleep the night before the test
- Stay hydrated
- Plan bio breaks
"Few minds wear out; more rust out"
Inscribed over the entrance of Louis Pasteur School, Chicago
Christian Nestell Bovee (1820-1904) in Thoughts, Feelings and Fancies, 1857