The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Professional Employment and Occupation Related > Professional Certifications and Degrees
Forum Username

Search the Elsmar Cove
Custom Search
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access

Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Related Topic Tags
regulations and regulatory requirements, raps (regulatory affairs professionals society)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 25th August 2008, 05:37 PM
E-Mails Invalid or Rejected by Recipient System

Registration Date: Aug 2008

Thanks Given to Others: 1
Karma Power: 0
Camille has less than 100 Karma points so far.
Please Help! Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) Certification

I am trying to pass the RAC exam this fall . Does anybody know how the passing rate is? Do you guys have any recommendations for additional study material apart from the one provided from the RAPS?
Any further insight into this exam is very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 25th August 2008, 05:51 PM
Moderator here to help

Registration Date: Jan 2006

Thanks Given to Others: 941
Karma Power: 478
Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Coury Ferguson is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: RAC Certification

I found this information using Google; hope this will give you some insight: RAC

Here is something found here in the Cove that may also help: Here

"The one thing I want to leave my children is an honorable name." "It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed." Theodore Roosevelt Chicago, IL, April 10, 1899

Last edited by Coury Ferguson; 9th December 2008 at 02:37 PM.
Thank You to Coury Ferguson for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Sponsored Links

Old 26th August 2008, 09:02 AM
Addicted to standards

Registration Date: Mar 2006

Thanks Given to Others: 343
Thanked 1,771 Times in 942 Posts
Karma Power: 297
Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marcelo Antunes is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Send a message via ICQ to Marcelo Antunes Send a message via MSN to Marcelo Antunes Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelo Antunes
Re: Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) Certification

Im not really sure what is the real content of the RAC study material (im a recent RAPS memeber and im still thinking about if and when ill try the exam), but for all of them, besides the regulations themselves, theres always a lot of guidance documents that can give you insight on the regulatory aspects.

I'm a moderator on the medical device forums, so if you need help with something, feel free to ask!
Old 18th November 2008, 05:06 PM
Inactive Registered Visitor

Registration Date: Nov 2008

Thanks Given to Others: 0
Karma Power: 24
massdiver has less than 100 Karma points so far.

Hi

I found that it's about 70-78% pass rate. If you join a study group you have a better chance. The RA Fundementals book from RAPS has questions in the back of each chapter. You can make a drill out of these for practice. It's closer to the exam than the practice exams RAPS sells.

Good luck
Old 9th December 2008, 02:03 PM
Email Address Invalid or Rejected by Recipient System

Registration Date: Jun 2008

Karma Power: 0
scubacat - 2009 has less than 100 Karma points so far.
Please Help! Re: Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) Certification

I was just wondering how the RAC exam went? I will be taking it in April 2009. I have been in the field for about 1 year. What did you do to prepare?
Old 24th December 2008, 12:12 PM
Getting Involved (6 to 9 Posts)

Registration Date: Aug 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 5
Karma Power: 37
rlbate has less than 100 Karma points so far.

I wouldn't take a lax approach to the exam. Normally the exams are set up to take upon completion of a prepatory course as these courses are generally set up to follow the exam format.

That said however, If you allow yourself 2-3 months of regular studying and approach study time as if you were taking a class at a college, you should do ok.
Old 13th April 2009, 02:52 AM
Inactive Registered Visitor

Registration Date: Apr 2009

Karma Power: 22
kumar1033 has less than 100 Karma points so far.

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Camille View Post

I am trying to pass the RAC exam this fall . Does anybody know how the passing rate is? Do you guys have any recommendations for additional study material apart from the one provided from the RAPS?
Any further insight into this exam is very much appreciated.

Hai!,

I am Anil Kumar from INDIA, In fact I am also opting for RAC certification fall Nov, 2009.
Could you send me the details of Complete reference book for RAC Certification with title and Author?
I would be very grateful to you.

Last edited by Stijloor; 13th April 2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 29th April 2009, 03:25 AM
Appreciated Information Resource

Registration Date: Feb 2009

Thanks Given to Others: 256
Karma Power: 75
sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.sreenu927 is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.

Hi..
Even I am also preparing for RAC, but not yet decided the exam window.
As part of RAC prep, I found some books online.
Just e-mail me I can share them with you.

Sorry the file size is big, and hence, I couldn't attach in the forum.

Thanks & Regards
Sreenu

Last edited by Stijloor; 29th April 2009 at 05:43 AM.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Professional Employment and Occupation Related > Professional Certifications and Degrees

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?