Elsmar Cove Forum Header Graphic The Elsmar Cove Wiki Sitemap More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar Cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
NQA-USA
Miner's MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Blog 
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Quality Management Systems > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Questions and Discussions
Forum Username

Wooden Line

List of ISO 9001 Registered Companies - Where can I find?

Search the Elsmar Cove
Search Elsmar
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Related Topic Tags
registration to a standard, iso 9001 - quality management systems

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 17th January 2001, 06:13 PM
Dodge

Total Posts: n/a
Question List of ISO 9001 Registered Companies - Where can I find?

Does anyone know the web address for the list of all ISO registered companys in the U.S.?

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 17th January 2001, 07:44 PM
Jim Triller

Try the database available at: http://www.qualitydigest.com/
Sponsored Links

Post Number #3  
Old 18th January 2001, 03:39 PM
Dodge

Thanks for your help Jim. I tryed quality digest.There list must be very old. My company registered over 1 1/2 years ago but it's not on there list.
For anyone who needs a current list of registered co.'s I found the best place. www.globusregistry.com
  Post Number #4  
Old 23rd January 2001, 02:36 PM
Tom Goetzinger

Total Posts: 122
www.globusregistry,com is now www.worldpreferred.com. I think most registered companies were solicited to get a preferrential listing on this site by payment of an annual fee; I know we were.
We have been registered a little over a year and it took about 1 1/2 months to get the listing onto Quality Digest's site. They only maintained it twice a month (at that time) and relied on the reigstrars' to provide them with information.
If you have been registered for 1 1/2 years and are not on the list, it is not because it hasn't been maintained for that long. If the listing is important to you, I would suggest contacting your registrar and verify that Quality Digest was notified; if they were, contact Quality Digest and find out why you are not listed.
Don't count on any of these sites to be 100% accurate. I have seen errors in them both of those mentioned.
  Post Number #5  
Old 24th January 2001, 08:35 AM
Jim Biz

Total Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Goetzinger:

Don't count on any of these sites to be 100% accurate. I have seen errors in them both of those mentioned.
Thanks to all for posting the above links - I too have not found anything close to what could be called a "cross referenced" site.

Possibly the most accurate information can be obtained by searching the individual registrars information for the company in question.

Regards
Jim

[This message has been edited by Jim Biz (edited 24 January 2001).]
  Post Number #6  
Old 17th November 2008, 09:13 PM
JohnatJCarpenter

Total Posts: 11
Re: List of ISO 9001 Registered Companies - Where can I find?

I just checked Quality Digest data base for TS 16949 registered companies in North Carolina. They have just 52. And for ISO 9001:2000, they show only 21. Not quite complete would be an understatement. Any one have a better source?

Thanks
John
  Post Number #7  
Old 17th November 2008, 09:22 PM
AndyN

Total Posts: 8,037
Let Me Help You Re: List of ISO 9001 Registered Companies - Where can I find?

You might try wwww.whosregistered.com but these kinds of sites are only as good as the subscribing members (CB's mainly) who are asked to submit info, without any recognition etc. I'm not sure of the status or accuracy of the information at this site. (no affiliation, either)
  Post Number #8  
Old 17th November 2008, 09:31 PM
JohnatJCarpenter

Total Posts: 11
Re: List of ISO 9001 Registered Companies - Where can I find?

I'll give it shot!

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Quality Management Systems > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Questions and Discussions

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?