The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Documentation Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates
Forum Username

Search the Elsmar Cove
Custom Search
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access

Click the graphic above.
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 21st May 2009, 04:21 AM
Getting Involved (6 to 9 Posts)

Registration Date: May 2009

Thanks Given to Others: 3
Karma Power: 22
Sarpedon has less than 100 Karma points so far.
Please Help! Outgoing Inspection (End control) procedure and report template

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and new to the quality world at all.
I need some help in the creation of procedure for end control and end control report template.

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Old 21st May 2009, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator

Registration Date: Sep 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 1,495
Thanked 2,969 Times in 2,063 Posts
Karma Power: 700
harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: End control procedure and report

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Sarpedon View Post

Hello,

I need some help in the creation of procedure for end control and end control report template.

Thank you!
Welcome Sarpedon,

Could you explain what you meant by end control and end control report. Without knowing what it is, we can't help.
Sponsored Links

Old 25th May 2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by harry View Post

Welcome Sarpedon,

Could you explain what you meant by end control and end control report. Without knowing what it is, we can't help.
Hello,

I meant the quality control of the finished products.

thanks
Old 25th May 2009, 07:43 AM
'Quality' Comes First

Registration Date: Aug 2007

Thanks Given to Others: 53
Karma Power: 52
Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.Sam4Quality is appreciated, and has over 1100 Karma points.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sam4Quality
Re: 'End control' procedure and report template

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpedon

Hello,

Thank you!

I would not recommend you to simply get a readymade procedure for quality control. The kind of control you intend to apply on the product, the final intended quality for the product, all depend on the product at hand.

If you are manufacturing a product, I am sure you already have a quality control process in place; you probably only need to document it in the right format.

You can find what you need here. There are many sample procedures here and also a document explaining how to write procedures. I hope this will give you a good starting point. If you have more queries, please come back, we all are happy to help.

There is just no way any Inspection forms from here will help unless we know what is your product.

Oh, yes, A grand Welcome to the Cove!!!

Ciao.

Sincerely, SAM
"Thee findeth a solution and I promise thee to findeth another problem to mull...."

Last edited by Sam4Quality; 25th May 2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Welcome note!
Thanks to Sam4Quality for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Old 25th May 2009, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Registration Date: Sep 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 1,495
Thanked 2,969 Times in 2,063 Posts
Karma Power: 700
harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.harry is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Sarpedon View Post

Hello,

I meant the quality control of the finished products.

thanks
Details of outgoing QC are generally stated in your quality plan. It is usually based on customer requirements (example: AQL level). In the absence of which you may set your own provided it is acceptable by your customer. There isn't a need for a procedure. Generally recorded on the lot traveller if used or other documents such as inspection forms.

Scroll down to the 'similar discussion threads' box below to read some threads on outgoing QC.

Last edited by harry; 25th May 2009 at 07:54 AM. Reason: add last sentence
Thanks to harry for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Old 25th May 2009, 08:22 AM

Re: Outgoing Inspection (End control) procedure and report template

Ok, thank you!

I will take a look at this link.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Documentation Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?