Our dear Antoine Dias inform us in another thread about it:
In Reply to Parent Post by antoine.dias
I agree that the requirements have not been changed but some text is changed, not only in the ISO9001 but also in the TS text like:
( again, as was the case in ISO 9001:2008 very minor changes )
- 126.96.36.199 : added " statutory "
- 188.8.131.52 : "product quality" has changed (twice) into "conformity to product requirements"
- 184.108.40.206 : idem
- 220.127.116.11 : added " statutory "
- 18.104.22.168 : "product quality" has changed (twice) into .....
- 22.214.171.124 : idem
- 126.96.36.199 : removed the link to examples in ISO 9004
I hope it can be useful and once again thanks Antoine for share this information.
Could someone explain me how to make a link to another thread? Thank you!!!