The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > National and International Business Standards and Requirements > Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Search the Elsmar Cove
Custom Search
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 19th August 2009, 07:57 AM
Involved in Discussions

Registration Date: Mar 2008

Thanks Given to Others: 49
Karma Power: 42
Bob the QE is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.Bob the QE is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.Bob the QE is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.
Please Help! Posting Section 206 of 10 CFR Part 21 though out our plants

I have been asked to post Section 206 though out our plants and I must admit I am a little confused. I have a copy of 10 CFR Part 21 and I thought in there would be part of the document titel Section 206 and this is what I must post. But I can't seem to find that. So my question when posting Section 206 do I post the entire 10 section on Reporting of Defects?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 19th August 2009, 10:35 AM
Cross Forum Moderator

Registration Date: Jan 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 1,982
Thanked 5,837 Times in 3,730 Posts
Karma Power: 1509
Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Jim Wynne is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: Posting Section 206 of 10 CFR Part 21

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Bob the QE View Post

I have been asked to post Section 206 though out our plants and I must admit I am a little confused. I have a copy of 10 CFR Part 21 and I thought in there would be part of the document titel Section 206 and this is what I must post. But I can't seem to find that. So my question when posting Section 206 do I post the entire 10 section on Reporting of Defects?

Thanks
You should ask the person who asked for the posting of the document to be sure, but 10 CFR Part 21, 21.6 says (in part):
Quote:
(a)(1) Each individual, partnership, corporation, dedicating entity, or other entity subject to the regulations in this part shall post current copies of...
(ii) Section 206 of the Energy Reorganization Act of 1974...
and a copy of what purports to be the section 206 in question is attached. You'll need to find out for yourself if this is what's needed, and if it's current.
Attached Files: 1. Scan for viruses before using, 2. Please report any 'bad' files by Reporting this post, 3. Use at your Own Risk.
File Type: pdf Section 206 ERA.pdf (17.4 KB, 91 views)

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it. --Upton Sinclair
Thank You to Jim Wynne for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Sponsored Links

Old 19th August 2009, 04:42 PM
Involved in Discussions

Registration Date: Mar 2008

Thanks Given to Others: 49
Karma Power: 42
Bob the QE is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.Bob the QE is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.Bob the QE is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.
Re: Posting Section 206 of 10 CFR Part 21

Thanks a ton, this is just what I was looking for. Once again the Cove comes through.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > National and International Business Standards and Requirements > Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?