The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Elsmar Cove Forum Community Forums > Community Discussion Topics > Covegratulations
Forum Username

Search the Elsmar Cove
Custom Search
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access

Click the graphic above.
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Related Topic Tags
community discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 18th January 2010, 04:05 PM
Involved in Discussions

Registration Date: Jul 2007

Thanks Given to Others: 97
Karma Power: 50
palmer is appreciated, and has over 500 Karma points.palmer is appreciated, and has over 500 Karma points.palmer is appreciated, and has over 500 Karma points.palmer is appreciated, and has over 500 Karma points.palmer is appreciated, and has over 500 Karma points.palmer is appreciated, and has over 500 Karma points.
Thumbs up HSE Award - palmer

A little bragging to go here.....

My plant won the Division and Corporate HSE award for safest plant.

Lowest RIR, LTIR, Highest OSHA score, Highest Safety Audit score and Machine Audit score....

This was among 56 plants in the US an Mexico.... We won plaques and $10,000 to benefit the employees of our facility. Plus, the employees get an extra 2 days of vacation for the year!

My title is Continuous Improvement/Safety Coordinator which makes me responsible for all of our safety and lean/CI work at this plant....

I was flabbergasted when I got the news.....

My boss and his cohorts pulled a fast one on me when they told me.
I was called into their office and told to sit down. They all had grim looks on their faces (I thought, oh great, who did I upset this time).... Then they told me the news.....

This is a HUGE accomplishment for us......

Some people view the glass as half full, some people view the glass as half empty, I view the glass as the wrong size - George Carlin
Thanks to palmer for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Sponsored Links
Old 18th January 2010, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Registration Date: Jan 2001

Thanks Given to Others: 575
Thanked 1,387 Times in 847 Posts
Karma Power: 496
SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.SteelMaiden is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: HSE Award

Good for you guys! I'm a huge supporter of the safety dept./ safety management systems. I always tell new people during orientation that having a good quality management system is the best thing we can do to help us stay safe.

"It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how", Dr. Seuss
Man may have invented fire, it took a woman to learn how to play with it.
Sponsored Links

Old 18th January 2010, 04:40 PM
Inactive Registered Visitor

Registration Date: Jan 2002

Thanks Given to Others: 323
Karma Power: 266
Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Craig H. is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.

Congratulations! Just think of the pain (and the money) you have saved. Unknown and unknowable, but the pain, and the dollars, when expended, are quite real. Well done!!
Old 18th January 2010, 04:42 PM
Cross Forum Moderator

Registration Date: May 2003

Thanks Given to Others: 3,184
Thanked 4,508 Times in 3,193 Posts
Karma Power: 1542
Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Stijloor is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by palmer View Post

A little bragging to go here.....

My plant won the Division and Corporate HSE award for safest plant.

Lowest RIR, LTIR, Highest OSHA score, Highest Safety Audit score and Machine Audit score....

This was among 56 plants in the US an Mexico.... We won plaques and $10,000 to benefit the employees of our facility. Plus, the employees get an extra 2 days of vacation for the year!

My title is Continuous Improvement/Safety Coordinator which makes me responsible for all of our safety and lean/CI work at this plant....

I was flabbergasted when I got the news.....

My boss and his cohorts pulled a fast one on me when they told me.
I was called into their office and told to sit down. They all had grim looks on their faces (I thought, oh great, who did I upset this time).... Then they told me the news.....

This is a HUGE accomplishment for us......
All I can say is:

Keep up the good work!

Stijloor.
Old 18th January 2010, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Registration Date: Jun 2000

Thanks Given to Others: 471
Karma Power: 285
CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.CarolX is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.

Well done!!!

CarolX

Theater is life, film is art, and television is furniture.
Old 18th January 2010, 11:25 PM
Your Mexican Amigo

Registration Date: Aug 2004

Thanks Given to Others: 1,204
Karma Power: 110
arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.arios is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Re: HSE Award - palmer

Great job Palmer

It is nice to hear the great news. Congratulations to ya'all!!!!
Old 23rd January 2010, 05:28 AM
Involved in Discussions

Registration Date: Oct 2008

Thanks Given to Others: 0
Karma Power: 25
ajikkn08 has less than 100 Karma points so far.

Great Palmer,
Old 23rd January 2010, 08:43 AM
Forum Administrator

Registration Date: Dec 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 1,750
Thanked 2,664 Times in 1,672 Posts
Karma Power: 400
Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Ajit Basrur is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.

Congratulations

You canít use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have Ė Maya Angelou

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Elsmar Cove Forum Community Forums > Community Discussion Topics > Covegratulations

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?