The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Miner's MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Blog 
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Quality Management Systems > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Questions and Discussions
Forum Username

Wooden Line

Format of Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6)

Wooden Line
Search the Elsmar Cove
Search Elsmar
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Related Topic Tags
5.6 - management review, iso 9001 - quality management systems, formats and formatting, management review

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 8th May 2010, 08:08 AM
m.dayakarreddy

Please Help! Format of Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6)

Hi All,

Shall any one share the Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6).

Now i am preparing the procedures & Reports for ISO 9001:2008 certification.

Now i am not in clear what is exact contents of this MR Report?

And i know what are all the things to discuss in the management review (the Review inputs 5.6.2 & 5.6.3 Outputs+Org's policies, vision& Missions & customer requirements assessment & etc...).

but i am not clear how to interrupt all these things into a format. If any one provide me the example, i will carry on by using that sample

Last edited by m.dayakarreddy; 8th May 2010 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Type setting errors

Sponsored Links
Old 8th May 2010, 08:25 AM
harry

Re: Format of Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6)

Samples of forms and procedures can be found in the 'Post attachments list' or 'More free files' area. Click on these (found at the top left hand corner of every page). To do a search, just key in the 'keyword'. Example 'management review'.
Thank You to harry for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Sponsored Links

Old 8th May 2010, 10:15 AM
AndyN

Caution Re: Format of Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6)

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by m.dayakarreddy View Post

Hi All,

Shall any one share the Management Review Report (ISO 9001-Clause 5.6).

Now i am preparing the procedures & Reports for ISO 9001:2008 certification.

Now i am not in clear what is exact contents of this MR Report?

And i know what are all the things to discuss in the management review (the Review inputs 5.6.2 & 5.6.3 Outputs+Org's policies, vision& Missions & customer requirements assessment & etc...).

but i am not clear how to interrupt all these things into a format. If any one provide me the example, i will carry on by using that sample
May I also add that to conduct an effective Management Review, you have to consider not just the format of a report, but what the purpose is. An effective Management Review is greater than the sum of the parts of the Review input etc...

You are not likely to be able to determine what is an effective Management Review from taking a sample of a report and emulating it.
Old 9th May 2010, 12:33 AM
MajorBVNaik

There is no standard format specified. Top management has to review all the inputs taking in to consideration the quality objectives established at all the levels. All the objectives which have not been achieved must be analysed to idnetify root cause(s) of non achievement & idnetify corrective action to be taken & assign reponisbilities & target dates for their implementation. Also the dates for further review should be specified.
The managment review must be viewed as the review by the top management of the performance of the organization as well as their own performance during period under review. Therefore the reivew must be taken seriously by the top management. The minutes must be documented not for the auditors but for the organization it self
Thanks to MajorBVNaik for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Old 11th May 2010, 06:13 AM
m.dayakarreddy

Thank you harry..

i got some valuble stuff from that link - List of MRM related forms
Old 11th May 2010, 06:28 AM
m.dayakarreddy

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by MajorBVNaik View Post

There is no standard format specified. Top management has to review all the inputs taking in to consideration the quality objectives established at all the levels. All the objectives which have not been achieved must be analysed to idnetify root cause(s) of non achievement & idnetify corrective action to be taken & assign reponisbilities & target dates for their implementation. Also the dates for further review should be specified.
Hi Naik Ji,
For the above said statement, Management Review 's minutes of Meeting form is suitable (by stating discussed item, Due date & Closed date...)
So shall I add this MOM form into that MRM report?

And please check my attachment. And shall I expect any suggestions to improve it to further?

And thanks for your information
Attached Files: 1. Scan for viruses before using, 2. Please report any 'bad' files by Reporting this post, 3. Use at your Own Risk.
File Type: xls Minutes of meeting_Daya.xls (20.0 KB, 713 views)

Last edited by Stijloor; 11th May 2010 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Typo.
Old 13th May 2011, 11:25 PM
lau ck

Hi! The Management Review is a process of reviewing all the requirements as stipulated in the QMS. The report can be very simple and shall cover all the elements of inputs and outputs. Also the PIC, due date & status, if there is any discrepancy noted. Hope this helps!
Old 14th May 2011, 12:31 AM
Al Dyer

Management review is done for the sake of company improvement, not to benefit auditors. Of course management review is required but is defined by you within the totality of your total system.

Al...

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Quality Management Systems > ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 - Questions and Discussions

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?