You might try the IEST site for some info on reliability. I'm surprised there aren't at least 1 or 2 folks here who are proficient in reliability predictions. Oh, well!
March 1, 2002
Dear IEST colleague,
The meeting will take place at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California
April 28- May 1.
Don't forget to take advantage of early-bird registration rates for ESTECH
2002 and the 16th ICCCS! Early-bird registration savings valid only if accompanied by full payment for all fees, postmarked, faxed, or submitted online by March 15, 2002.
Don't forget we have a wide variety of tutorials!
Contamination Control includes:
- Implementation of clean manufacturing facilities
- New IEST standard on Product Cleanliness Levels and Contamination
Control Program. IEST-STD-CC1246D
- The Particle Cleanliness Validation System (PCVS)
- Basic and advanced particle adhesion and cleaning technology in the
semiconductor, FPD, and disk drive industries
- Upcoming International Standard for Biocontamination
Control: ISO 14698-1 and -2
- Fundamentals of Contamination Control Technology
Design, Test, and Evaluation / Product Reliability includes:
- Fundamentals of Vibration Testing
- Environment Chamber Control
- Life Cycle Environment Profiles (LCEPs)
- Modern Methodology in Reliability Analysis and Testing of Electrical
and Mechanical Systems
- Spectrum Analysis
- Basic Vibration Fixture Design
Follow this link to registration and hotel information.
Julie Kendrick, CAE