Elsmar Cove Forum Header Graphic The Elsmar Cove Wiki Sitemap More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar Cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
NQA-USA
Miner's MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Blog 
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Registrars and National / International Organizations > Registrars (Certification Bodies) and Registration
Forum Username

Wooden Line

List of ISO 9001 Registered / Certified Companies

Search the Elsmar Cove
Search Elsmar
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 17th October 2002, 08:51 PM
Jimmy Olson

Total Posts: 334
Let Me Help You List of ISO 9001 Registered / Certified Companies

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all companies in the US that are registered/certified to ISO 9001:2000?

Last edited by Jimmy Olson; 11th February 2004 at 12:01 AM.

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 17th October 2002, 09:23 PM
Randy

Total Posts: 8,286
Try www.worldpreferred.com

It's not 100%, but close enough
Thanks to Randy for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Sponsored Links

Post Number #3  
Old 18th October 2002, 09:58 AM
tomvehoski

Total Posts: 944
Qsuonline.com also sells a quarterly updated CD with all of the information. Their database interface is not the best, but it works. If you just want to do some quick searches, worldpreferred is good.
Thanks to tomvehoski for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #4  
Old 30th June 2006, 03:01 PM
Dave N

Total Posts: 16
Re: Seeking: List of ISO 9001 Registered / Certified Companies

Try: "whosregistered.com" Its a good site and quite up-to-date.
I use it all the time.
Thank You to Dave N for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #5  
Old 30th June 2006, 06:05 PM
BSMITH

Total Posts: 99

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Dave N

Try: "whosregistered.com" Its a good site and quite up-to-date.
I use it all the time.
Based on the link from www.anab.org, apparently whosregistered.com replaced worldpreferred.com

It is good source/database for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and other certificates worldwide. You can search by country, state, company, etc.
Thanks to BSMITH for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #6  
Old 9th October 2006, 04:13 PM
Crusader

Total Posts: 749

I just checked whosregistered.com and their information is incorrect for my company. My registrar, on their site, has the correct information. So, I don't know where whosregistered.com gets their info from.
  Post Number #7  
Old 9th October 2006, 04:34 PM
Sidney Vianna

Total Posts: 8,101

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Crusader View Post

So, I don't know where whosregistered.com gets their info from.
From http://www.whosregistered.com/iso/intro.php#submit

Quote:
Submitting Data
In an effort to prevent fraudulent reporting, WhosRegistered.com Global receives all of its information directly from certification bodies — the firms that actually issue each management systems certificate. While we do not charge to list certificates, we do require that all data be submitted in an acceptable form, including a minimum level of information about each certified organization.
  Post Number #8  
Old 13th May 2007, 12:37 PM
António Vieira

Total Posts: 458

Another good source of information is the IQNET. At their site we have several links that may be helpful.

In fact it’s very difficult, almost impossible to get perfect information about this issue.
I’m conducting a world wide study about registered companies in just a specific scope (I even opened a discussion in this part of the Cove about it), and the results are still very poor.
I started using a different “technique” instead of just searching in internet sites. I sent emails for several registrars. The results were much better than I expected!
Although every time I think I have sufficient information about a country I receive an email form another Registrar giving me new registered organizations.

Anyway, in my opinion it’s somehow impossible to have correct and updated information about all the registered organizations anywhere...

Even at a small country like Portugal, where we have more or less 6000 ISO 9001 registered organizations, and 10 Registrars accredited in the Portuguese Quality System, it will be very hard to have all of their names...

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Registrars and National / International Organizations > Registrars (Certification Bodies) and Registration

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?