Recommendations on a good ISO 9001 "transition" auditor training

Sandyd

Starting to get Involved
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good "transition" auditor training? Training for a lead auditor to learn to audit to the new standard?

Thanks!

M

Mrs. Fred

Hi Sandyd,

I took a class from SAI Global that was exceptional IMO. You can find all the classes offered on their website but the one I took was the ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor. Good luck!

Sandyd

Starting to get Involved
Thank you. I have taken the Lead Auditor training (9001:2008) from SAI as well. I don't feel the need to take a full Lead Auditor course -- just something for the new standard as some areas seem vague to me.

M

mguilbert

I took the 2015 Lead Auditor training with BSI. I had already had lead auditor training to 2000. Several in the class who had the lead auditor training to earlier versions of the standard and only took the auditor portion of the class.

K

Koala

I really like Axeon. I have taken the AS9100 C Lead Auditor, ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training, and a course for managing risk. I have taken many classes over the years from different companies- I really like the teachers with Axeon. I will be taking their classes again. Also- they are now offering online classes as well. I have not taken one of those yet- but I might in the future.

Top Bottom