The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO 19011 - Auditing Quality and Environmental Management Systems > ISO 19011 *and* ALL other Auditing Discussions
Forum Username

Search the Elsmar Cove
Custom Search
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access

Click the graphic above.
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 15th March 2004, 12:20 AM
inash9779
Unregistered Guest

Let Me Help You Confidentiality Infomation/Documents Audit

Hi everybody
Currently I have been assigned to develop procedures on conducting Confidentiality Audit. This will include audit approach and reporting technique. The problem here is I actually not very clear what they call as confidentiality audit.
Could you please help me on this matter. Samples are very much appreciated.
Waiting your advise.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 15th March 2004, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Registration Date: Jun 1999

Thanks Given to Others: 48
Thanked 2,689 Times in 1,650 Posts
Karma Power: 923
Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Randy is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Send a message via Skype™ to Randy
I've never heard of such a thing. If you audit confidentiality the outcome should be nothing because nobody will say anything I guess.
Sponsored Links

Old 15th March 2004, 08:20 AM
Forum Administrator

Registration Date: May 2000

Thanks Given to Others: 1,320
Karma Power: 400
Claes Gefvenberg is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Claes Gefvenberg is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Claes Gefvenberg is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Claes Gefvenberg is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Claes Gefvenberg is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Claes Gefvenberg is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Claes Gefvenberg is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Question

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Randy

I've never heard of such a thing.
Same here. What std are we talking about?

/Claes

Hanlon's Razor.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
User Groups: Elsmar Cove Cycling Enthusiasts Formula 1 fanatics Photo freaks Readers Corner
Old 15th March 2004, 08:27 AM
Inactive Registered Visitor

Registration Date: Feb 2001

Thanks Given to Others: 80
Karma Power: 222
D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.D.Scott is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Send a message via Yahoo to D.Scott
Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by inash9779

Hi everybody
Currently I have been assigned to develop procedures on conducting Confidentiality Audit. This will include audit approach and reporting technique. The problem here is I actually not very clear what they call as confidentiality audit.
Could you please help me on this matter. Samples are very much appreciated.
Waiting your advise.
Thanks.
We are possibly into a language issue here.

I would take this to mean they want to develop an audit procedure that addresses the confidentiality issues arrising from an auditor/company association.

I wonder if what you are asking for is simply what we would refer to as a confidentiality agreement? Just guessing here.

Dave
Old 15th March 2004, 08:32 AM
Involved in Discussions

Registration Date: Mar 2004

Thanks Given to Others: 1
Karma Power: 58
sal881vw is appreciated, and has over 400 Karma points.sal881vw is appreciated, and has over 400 Karma points.sal881vw is appreciated, and has over 400 Karma points.sal881vw is appreciated, and has over 400 Karma points.sal881vw is appreciated, and has over 400 Karma points.
Hi inash9779,
Could you be referring to ISO/TS 16949:2002 clause 7.1.3 Confidentiality????
If so than the organization must have a procedure to, identify and control confidential information. For example part drawings may includeCONFIDENTIAL and some form of additional legal text example, THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IT'S USE IS RESTRICTED TO xyZ Company Ltd. No reproduction of this document is permitted without prior concent form xyZ Company Ltd..
A list or register needs to be created for all applicable CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS and controlled.
Old 15th March 2004, 11:44 AM
Appreciated Information Resource

Registration Date: Jan 2004

Thanks Given to Others: 10
Karma Power: 75
SilverHawk is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.SilverHawk is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.SilverHawk is appreciated, and has over 200 Karma points.
Audit Confidentiality???

Just wondering what is UTM trying to do with this Confidentiality Audit?? If there is such a word, it would be singlish or malayish language used by inash9779... Perhaps, inash9779 can explain what is in his mind or what the UTM is wanting him to come up with?

It would be code of practices for the auditor to ensure confidentiality.... yet I have heard several CBs auditors boosting around that tehy have seen this and that at these places....

Perhaps, inash9779 can log into www.iaf.nu if he can find something on auditing ethics.
Old 16th March 2004, 11:59 PM
inash9779
Unregistered Guest

Let Me Help You

Hello All,
I think that the term I used is confusing.
What I'm trying to say is I need to come out the audit checklist related to handling and maintaining all documents or informations classified as confidential.
What is the best approach? Which part/process I need to audit more details e.g security, handling, accessibility etc.
Sorry make you confused.
Thanks.
Old 17th March 2004, 08:23 AM
Post Responsibly

Registration Date: Oct 2001

Thanks Given to Others: 1,672
Thanked 5,053 Times in 2,593 Posts
Karma Power: 916
Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Sidney Vianna is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Looks like you need to implement and assess your Information Security Managements System - ISMS.

Consider BS7799 and ISO/IEC 17799

http://www.xisec.com/

Sustainable conformity assessment must add value to all stakeholders

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO 19011 - Auditing Quality and Environmental Management Systems > ISO 19011 *and* ALL other Auditing Discussions

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?