Design falling outside ISO scope

lisap

Registered
In a very old document (ISO/TC 176/SC 2/N 524R6), from 2008, Example No. 10 resembles your current scenario.

Thank you, this is extremely useful and the example very fitting to our situation! I will share this with the relevant people.

Naiveté since we all know the pecking order in the corporate world and there is no way a manufacturing site can demand much from a global corporate function.

Spot on.
It usually seems that no actions are ever taken until the damage has reached disproportionate extent.

The bit about the design reviews not including site quality stakeholders is very telling of a corporate dysfunction.

Yes, I know there are plans of releasing a corporate quality policy, if that policy touches on the global functions (and i think it should), then we could be able to audit each other internally and establish some relevant KPIs the measure the impact of this systemic issue.

Thank you very much for your input, much appreciated!

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
It usually seems that no actions are ever taken until the damage has reached disproportionate extent.
:applause: The antithesis of proper risk management and, unfortunately, the corporate world is full of examples...let's devise a software that masks diesel engine emissions in test mode...great idea.....

Top Bottom