GD&T Training resource in the Silicon Valley Bay Area needed

B

BigEd09

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a good place for GD&T training in the Silicon Valley Bay Area? I would even entertain online training.

Thank you to all who respond!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

//Ed

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: GD&T Training resource needed

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a good place for GD&T training in the Silicon Valley Bay Area? I would even entertain online training.

//Ed

Please refer to my personal profile.

Stijloor.

D

David DeLong

I specialize in online GD&T and am a ASME Senior GD&T Professional. Please see my web site.

Thanks

P

Phil Fields

Hello all,

//Ed

Also look at www.tec-ease.com

I have had training from this company, I would highly recommend.

Phil

N

NormCrawford

Applied Geometrics can certainly come to the Silicon Valley Bay Area.
And, AGI has a self paced on-line fundamentals course.
See "Distance Learning" and other GD&T training services on our website. Simply search GD&T or Y14.5.

R

Raghunath A

Hi,

I can provide GD&T training in Silicon Valley Bay Area. I have been conducting this training for a number of multi-national companies in Bangalore and the other cities of India. Please visit my firm's web site. I am very interested in providing my service to you at any price convenient to you. Please let me know about your response to this posting.

Thank you.

Regards,

A Raghunath

Last edited by a moderator:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi,

I can provide GD&T training in Silicon Valley Bay Area. I have been conducting this training for a number of multi-national companies in Bangalore and the other cities of India. Please visit my firm's web site. I am very interested in providing my service to you at any price convenient to you. Please let me know about your response to this posting.

Thank you.

Regards,

A Raghunath

Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave::bigwave:

We don't mind your very first post about the services you provide, but at the same time we hope that you will help others with their questions as well. ;)

Stijloor, Forum Moderator.

R

Raghunath A

Hi Stijloor,

Thanks for your suggestion. I appreciate it. Since I got link to your forum through the Google alerts, where this posting was there about GD&T, I replied to it. I will definitely try to help other questioners if I can.

Regards.

A Raghunath

JohnS2185Ronald

Registered
Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave::bigwave:

We don't mind your very first post about the services you provide, but at the same time we hope that you will help others with their questions as well. ;)

Stijloor, Forum Moderator.
Hello Stijloor; I have a need for GD&T training for my customers as well an upcoming Open house in the south bay. Is there a way I can contact you? John Servin 408.472.2436 [email protected]

Top Bottom