How to document quality objectives

AspinallC

Registered
My question is, How do I document quality objectives? Section 6.2.1 of ISO 9001 says, "The organization shall establish quality objectives at relevant functions levels and processes needed for the quality management system." At your organization, do you compile all your objectives in one central document, or are they distributed among the processes?
I think there is some confusion. I know what objectives are. I just wanted to know what the best practice for documenting them was.

It's like asking a bunch of anglers how best to store lures, whether all together in a main tacklebox or distributed into many little tackleboxes, and having them tell you what lures are.

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
I think there is some confusion. I know what objectives are. I just wanted to know what the best practice for documenting them was.

It's like asking a bunch of anglers how best to store lures, whether all together in a main tacklebox or distributed into many little tackleboxes, and having them tell you what lures are.
I have moved the subsequent postings that were off topic of the OPs question to a new thread regarding KPIs, quality objectives and how many are needed.

Top Bottom