IAF MD 5 - Audit Days calculator

Andrew.Gisinger

Registered
Hi

I was wondering if anyone in this forum has developed or knows of a calculator (excel spreadsheet) that calculates the number of audit days required based upon IAF MD 5. Something that a total staff numbers can be entered and risks associated with the common 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards and it will generate the required days for certification, re-certification and surveillance audits.

I have had a try but lookup and logic formulas are not my speciality

Thanks in advance

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Hi

I was wondering if anyone in this forum has developed or knows of a calculator (excel spreadsheet) that calculates the number of audit days required based upon IAF MD 5. Something that a total staff numbers can be entered and risks associated with the common 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards and it will generate the required days for certification, re-certification and surveillance audits.

Thanks in advance
Registrars have them, but the calculators are jealously guarded against sharing. They are complicated by multiple contributing factors, especially when adding complexity for 14001 and 45001. Sorry to not be able to help.

Randy

Super Moderator
Yep, just used one about 15 minutes ago but as Jen said....It's guarded! It's basically MD 5 in an Excel format (Jen ours includes ISO 50001 and an Integrated systems IAF MD-11 calculator as well )

JohnPaul

Registered
Hi

Thanks in advance
Hi Andrew,

Hope you and your family are well. I’m wondering, we’re you able to find this excel sheet for auditor days calculation? If so, would you mind sharing with me. I have a problem that I think such a tool might help.
Thanks in advance

Top Bottom