Mg -Max. 0.4%
Fe -Max. 1.3%
Ni -Max. 0.5%
Pb -Max. 0.2%
Sn -Max. 0.2%
Ti -Max 0.2%
Zn -Max. 0.5%
Al - Remainder,

I'm encountering a problem with Nickel, it shows a an error - Not applicable [34], because of which I'm unable to Release it internally and to customer as well. The previous person who used the material to make components in IMDS previously, is no more with us. Could anyone please help me and explain in detail so that i can submit it ASAP.

1714029589284.png 1714029695882.png

Taylyn

Registered
While making a component from a material with specification as follows:

Si - 10 ~ 13.5 %
Cu -Max. 1.2%
Mn -Max. 0.5%
Mg -Max. 0.4%
Fe -Max. 1.3%
Ni -Max. 0.5%
Pb -Max. 0.2%
Sn -Max. 0.2%
Ti -Max 0.2%
Zn -Max. 0.5%
Al - Remainder,

I'm encountering a problem with Nickel, it shows a an error - Not applicable [34], because of which I'm unable to Release it internally and to customer as well. The previous person who used the material to make components in IMDS previously, is no more with us. Could anyone please help me and explain in detail so that i can submit it ASAP.

View attachment 30181 View attachment 30182

Hello! I am unsure if you still require assistance with this. If all the basic substances listed in that chart do not have an Application I.d. it can cause an error. If you fill them all in, it should rectify this error.
If it was only the Nickel causing the issue, I had a similar issue the other day and just had to re-click the options Application I.d. on all the basic substances listed and it fixed the problem.

Top Bottom