ISO 9001:2015 for Small Enterprises - Book from ISO

R

Roland Kelly

Hello Everyone,
I just received in the mail today a copy of the above publication directly from ISO in Switzerland. Costing 38 CHF (approx. $40) this is a fabulous small book written by ISO (with the entire standard contained therein) and packed with advice directly from ISO. Who can argue with that ? At that price you save a lot of $$ also compared to buying the actual standard.

Book is also available via a PDF download (same price) and is similar to all previous editions produced for the 2008, 2000 and 1994 editions of the standard. ISO 9001:2015 for Small Enterprises - What to do? of via ANSI or Document Center, Belmont CA.

If you are wondering about which book to buy this is a good one, also keep an eye out for David Hoyle's latest (7th) Edition Handbook on Quality Systems. At almost 900 pages its sure to be a good one also. Check Amazon.

Best, Roland Kelly

Send me a PM for the actual link to purchase the ISO book if so interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Roland Kelly

Its me Randy ! For sure ! Hope all is well. I'm living in Menlo Park CA (center of Silicon Valley).

All the very best, Roland +1 (650) 324 9001

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
If you are wondering about which book to buy this is a good one, also keep an eye out for David Hoyle's latest (7th) Edition Handbook on Quality Systems. At almost 900 pages its sure to be a good one also. Check Amazon.
David Hoyle is a brilliant mind, not afraid of exposing some of the flaws in the ISO 9000 family of standards, but, always in a constructive manner. I was honored to be asked to to write a review of his 7[sup]th[/sup] Edition Handbook and my review was published.

Roland, good to see you here.

R

Roland Kelly

Thanks Sidney. Good to be back in the community. It's been a long while since I started with BS 5750 in 1986 and the days we did the Meet the Registrar Meetings back in 1995-1998 when I was with NSAI.

Hope you're doing well !
Feel free to call me at any time.

Yes, David's book is excellent. I'll be adding a review soon also. Amazing that it's now in its 7th Edition. (My first ISO book :cool: was his 1st Ed) We have even discussed over a beer and a sandwich near his home in South Wales, UK.

Top Bottom