Japan supercars in $4 million highway pile-up

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

From the article:

"Eight Ferraris and a Lamborghini — plus a Toyota Prius — were among the vehicles involved in the crash, which witnesses said happened when a speeding car slid across a wet road surface.

Television footage showed mangled Ferraris — many of them racing red — and debris spread over some 400 metres (yards) of the east-bound side of the Chugoku Expressway, the main trunk road in southern Honshu.

A pack of about 20 supercars was travelling in convoy on Sunday morning on a stretch of wet highway when the leading Ferrari slid into a guardrail, police said."

An unidentified male eyewitness told the TBS network: “A group of cars was doing 140-160 kilometres (85-100 miles) per hour. One of them spun and they all ended up in this great mess.”

The speed limit on that section of the highway was 80 kilometres per hour.

K

Kurt Wang

one more question, how Ferrari and Lamborghini do quality control?

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
My query:
how do these cars qualify as "Japan supercars?" Is it because they were in Japan?, driven by Japanese? owned by Japanese? I'm pretty sure the Ferrari and Lamborghini were not built in Japan. I know some Prius owners think their cars are super, but really . . . ?

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
one more question, how Ferrari and Lamborghini do quality control?
Awesomely.:notme:

Top Bottom