Reunion at AQC2004 - AQC conference - Toronto

R

Rob Nix

Anybody else going to the AQC in Toronto???

Govind,

I think I'll put a strip of bright yellow tape on the carrying bag they hand out. How about meeting at the Monday afternoon refreshment break, say 2:50 pm in the exhibit hall near the escalators at the "Quality Council of Indiana booth (#307)?

Roxane,

I hate to have you go all the way to the Convention Center (OK, Centre) ON YOUR HOLIDAY, just to meet up with ONE Cover (me), but lunch is still open on Monday.

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Sorry I won't make the AQC this year. I had a choice of attending that or a couple of seminars. Having attended the last 7 conferences, and not being that overwhelmed with the different sessions (had great times in all the host cities, though), I opted for the seminars which I feel will have a better "bang for the buck". I will miss the "easy" 3 RUs though (as well as the chance to meet some fellow "dwellers").

Hope you all enjoy :bigwave:
Bill

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Rob Nix said:
Anybody else going to the AQC in Toronto???

Govind,

I think I'll put a strip of bright yellow tape on the carrying bag they hand out. How about meeting at the Monday afternoon refreshment break, say 2:50 pm in the exhibit hall near the escalators at the "Quality Council of Indiana booth (#307)?

Roxane,

I hate to have you go all the way to the Convention Center (OK, Centre) ON YOUR HOLIDAY, just to meet up with ONE Cover (me), but lunch is still open on Monday.

Lunch is the best time for me on Monday....I don't mind heading into the city (rather enjoy it, actually). If the three of us can make it, let me know and I see what restaurants are nearby (and relatively fast, too) so you can get back in time for the afternoon session.

Govind

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Rob, RCB:
I have registered to a network session in the same time as follows. This is good subject on QFD. I hate to miss this.Somehow we should be able to accomodate a timeslot. We can work out as we get closer to the date of conference.
I guess only 2 people from this Elsmar forum members attending this conference?
Govind.

NET03 The Journey to Six Sigma using VOC and QFD
James T. Schutta, S&S Consulting Associates; Caroline Fisher, Loyola University, New Orleans

This networking session will cover the attention received on Six Sigma and how small, large, service, not for profit and manufacturing industries can start the process to differentiate the organization from the competition. We will cover the VOC and QFD tools used in Six Sigma.

G

Graeme

Add another one!

I will be at AQC in Toronto -- I guess that makes three!

I have just been looking at my schedule -- the times I have available are:
  • Sunday afternhoon until 5:00 pm
  • Monday break 2:45-3:15. I could be persuaded to blow off the 3:15 session but I must be at the Author's Reception at 5:00 pm.
  • Monday after 6:30 pm
  • Tuesday 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Rob, I'm OK with meeting at the CQI booth about 2:50pm. My Cove name will be on my ID badge. Plus, I'm afraid that's my real face :mg: next to my name at the top of this post.

(Not being a road warrior, I don't have stuff like a laptop PC so I will have to rely on the message board and cyber-cafe' for on-site communication.)

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Unfortunately, due to some recent events on the personal side, I will need to back out of meeting you guys at the conference. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Govind

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
RCB,
Thanks for the feedback.If you are not attending the conference,coordinating the time and venue is always difficult. Appreciate your support for this thread. I guess we will meet in a different opportunity.
I will meet both Rob Nix and Graeme at the conference as per the location mentioned.
Govind.

Top Bottom