Informational SN EN ISO 9001:2015 and SN EN ISO 13485:2016 on Same Certificate?

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
While reviewing suppliers' ISO certificates, our supplier quality clerk noticed that one of our suppliers has an ISO cert with both standards. Also, the cert does not have the ANAB or UKAS logo, but rather the Swiss Accreditation logo. When the new versions of these standards were released, we noticed that some of our suppliers dropped one or the other of the certifications. Is this, listing both standards on the same certificate, something that is common practice now, and can anyone tell me more about the Swiss Accreditation logo that is used on certificates by some registrars in Europe?

DannyK

Trusted Information Resource
I have never seen ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 on the same certificate.
Perhaps it may be worthwhile to investigate further such as contacting the Swiss Accreditation organization if the CB can place these standards together on the same certificate.
There is a possibility that the certificate is counterfeit.

AndyN

Moved On
There is a possibility that the certificate is counterfeit.

You're forgetting something! This is the SWISS! As far as I know, (broken link removed) doesn't prevent it. So why would it be counterfeit? Because you've never seen it, doesn't make it wrong...

somashekar

Leader
Admin
You're forgetting something! This is the SWISS! As far as I know, (broken link removed) doesn't prevent it. So why would it be counterfeit? Because you've never seen it, doesn't make it wrong...
Could it be also that its SN EN ISO which is not the ISO certificate at all ... ??

Top Bottom