SQCpack Tech Tuesday Webinar 4-Part Series

A series of 15-minute webinars designed to help customers explore specific features in SQCpack, discover best practices, and realize new levels of value from your SQCpack investment.

Part 1 – Calculated Characteristics - 1/10/2023
Watch Recording

Part 2 – Six-Way Analysis - 1/17/2023
Watch Recording

Part 3 – Control Limits - 1/24/2023
Watch Recording

Part 4 – Specifications - 1/31/2023
Watch Recording

Last edited:

MartyVSPC

Starting to get Involved
I have a calcualted characteristics question. Is it possible to square the value of a column. For example, can I do width^2? I am getting an error message when I try to use "^2" in a formula.

Andy Roop

PQ Systems
I have a calcualted characteristics question. Is it possible to square the value of a column. For example, can I do width^2? I am getting an error message when I try to use "^2" in a formula.

Hi Marty! Give this a try: {width}*{width}

For any additional questions on this, please reach out to our support team directly.

MartyVSPC

Starting to get Involved
Thanks Andy. Another question, I am trying to move the factory I work towards using Data Groups as our Database for part measurments, rather than the excel files we use now.

The document control people I work with are asking that a printed copy be generated each time a data group if filled out. However, they are not thrilled with the look of the printout when data is printed from a data group. I'm curious if it is possible for me to change any of the default print settings. For example:
-Could I make it columns appear vertically rather than horizontally
-Could I change the default from printing the last 25 rows to printing just the most recent row

Thank you!

MartyVSPC

Starting to get Involved
Hello Andy (or anyone). I have a question about how "moving subgroups" for an individuals chart works. If for example I have an individual control chart that looks at 25 pieces of data, and set the moving subgroups to two, does this mean that I will get two subgroups of 12-13 each? Will SQC pack split the down the middle (or use some other method). I am trying to better understand how changing the number of moving subgroups changes the UCL and LCL of a chart. Thank you!

Top Bottom