Slide 222 of 250
Define and implement the best permanent corrective actions. Choose on-going controls to ensure the root cause is eliminated. Once in production, monitor the long-term effects and implement contingency actions, if necessary.
- Evaluate how other groups solved similar problems.
- Use brainstorming to generate Alternate Solution C&E diagram.
- Consider redesign of the part or process to eliminate the problem.
- Anticipate failure of the solution. Develop contingency action(s).
- Use an action plan approach to implement the solution.
- Test and verify contingency actions, if possible.
Implement Permanent CA Objective