Ongoing Controls - Questions
- Have the corrective action plans been coordinated with customers?
- What indicators will be used to determine the outcome of the actions?
- What controls are in place to assure the permanent fix is verified as intended?
- Ensure the problem will not reoccur.
- Seek to eliminate inspection-based controls.
- Address 5M sources of variation.
- Test the control system by simulating the problem
| Previous slide
|| Next slide
|| Back to first slide
|| View graphic version