Slide 87 of 241
Issues in the interpretation of QS 9000 and the Semiconductor Supplement:
1. Control Plans must address the flow of received materials and parts from receiving, through manufacturing and on to shipping and to warehouses.
2. Control Plan content must contain as a minimum all customer and Company X ‘critical’ characteristics.
3. Impact of Flow Diagram being incorporated into the Control Plan, if any.
The questions are:
1. What must be on a Control Plan (content)? --> Every process in accordance with corporate procedure?
2. Does each ‘responsibility’ have to have * both * Control Plan(s) and FMEA(s)???
(e.g.: Receiving has only Control Plans)
3. What must be on an FMEA (content)? Every process that is on the Control Plan?
4. White Space - Does every move have to be on the Control Plan &/or FMEA?