- SOURCE INSPECTION:
- Checks for factors that cause errors, not the resulting defect.
- 100% INSPECTION:
- Uses inexpensive Poka-Yoke devices to inspect automatically
for errors or defective operating conditions. (Limit switch).
- IMMEDIATE CORRECTIVE ACTION:
- Operations are stopped instantly when a mistake is made and
not resumed until it�s corrected. (Machine is shut down)
- RECOGNIZE THAT PEOPLE ARE HUMAN AND USE
| Previous slide
|| Next slide
|| Back to first slide
|| View graphic version
THE FIRST TECHNIQUE --PREVENT THE DEFECT IN THE FIRST PLACE,- IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE, BUT DEVICES FOR CATCHING DEFECTS AND IMMEDIATELY STOPPING THE ACTION ARE VALUABLE PARTS OF THE DEFECT REDUCTION PROCESS