Slide 140 of 161
Process Control Examples
1. Standardized work instructions/procedures
3. Mechanical interference interfaces
6. Electrical/Electronic sensors
7. Job sheets or Process packages
8. Bar coding with software integration and control
10. Training and related educational safeguards
13. Preventive maintenance
14. Automation (Real Time Control)
Controls can be process controls such as fixture fool-proofing or SPC, or can be post-process inspection / testing.
Inspection / testing may occur at the subject operation or at subsequent operation(s) that can detect the subject failure mode.
FMEA and Control Plans Forum Discussions