Example Discussion IIIb
Based on this information the team made the following recommendations:
- As a minimum, Process FMEAs should be used.
- Device FMEAs should be used as tool to introduce new Platforms to manufacturing.
FMEAs must be reviewed and updated as detailed below:
- Process Changes.
- Customer Incidents (IFAR/EFAR).
- Whenever the process produces significant line scrap as determined by each manufacturing site.
- Ensure that the FMEAs links with the Control Plans.
| Previous slide
|| Next slide
|| Back to first slide
|| View graphic version
FMEA and Control Plans Forum Discussions