Elsmar Cove Quality DiscussionsDream Log - Occasionally I have some interesting DreamsThe Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums More Free Files Forum Discussion Thread Post Attachments Listing Cove Discussion Forums Main Page
Dream Log - Occasionally I have some interesting Dreams
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > > >
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

Elsmar XML RSS Feed
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in the quest for knowledge and support:

Jennifer Kirley's
Conway Business Services

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Organization for Standardization - ISO Standards and Information

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags
community discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 28th December 2016, 03:36 PM
normzone

Total Posts: 745
I Say... Dream Log - Occasionally I have some interesting Dreams

Occasionally I have some interesting dreams.

Once I dreamed I had been appointed a minor noble, and I still remember the condescending tone as the person in charge explained this was a VERY minor position, and not to let it go to my head.

Another time I was joining a group going bear hunting on horseback, and the fact that I was riding a borrowed horse I did not know didn't worry me, but I was concerned that the 30-30 lever action I was taking might not be enough gun.

But those aren't the dreams that made me decide to post a thread here.

One night I dreamed I was inspecting a subterranean bridge complex built by a primitive Mediterranean tribe, and I found extensive noncompliances to building code requiring as corrective action that I lead a mob to kill the prime contractor.

And the night before last I dreamed I had a consulting job for a Mexican drug cartel. A zombie outbreak had led the U.S. Border Patrol to tighten security at the border, and the cartel's shipment delivery success rate was falling. I was contracted to help them improve their processes.
Thank You to normzone for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 28th December 2016, 03:53 PM
Ninja

Total Posts: 881
Re: Dream Log - Occasionally I have some interesting Dreams

Sir,
You do have an extensive and interesting dream life.

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by normzone View Post

Another time I was joining a group going bear hunting on horseback, and the fact that I was riding a borrowed horse I did not know didn't worry me, but I was concerned that the 30-30 lever action I was taking might not be enough gun.
It's enough if you aim well.

Quote:

One night I dreamed I was inspecting a subterranean bridge complex built by a primitive Mediterranean tribe, and I found extensive noncompliances to building code requiring as corrective action that I lead a mob to kill the prime contractor.
Oh, so THAT'S why I get uptight when auditors show up.
Not sure you're gonna get your fee out of that audit...

Quote:

And the night before last I dreamed I had a consulting job for a Mexican drug cartel. A zombie outbreak had led the U.S. Border Patrol to tighten security at the border, and the cartel's shipment delivery success rate was falling. I was contracted to help them improve their processes.
Give them the 30/30 from above... and ship by air. Who ever heard of a flying zombie?

Quote:

Once I dreamed I had been appointed a minor noble, and I still remember the condescending tone as the person in charge explained this was a VERY minor position, and not to let it go to my head.
Bear and zombie population control is not a minor position. Take appropriate kudos for a job well done.

Do keep it in check, though...especially if I am the prime contractor of the subterranean bridge.

Thanks for sharing!
Thank You to Ninja for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #3  
Old 28th December 2016, 03:56 PM
Marc

Total Posts: 26,292

normzone - Much more exciting than mine.

My dreams are always a bit different but the underlying theme is I am always lost somewhere and can not get directions to where I want to go, or a minute too late to have done something I was supposed to do. Same theme for many years. I personally rarely think much about my dreams, much less of interpreting them. Yes - I have read opinions about them over the years, but mine are really pretty boring and I don't place much credence on content of a dream I have.

I guess I should now say: "Analyze That"...

I just did a quick "Google" and there are lots of sites including discussion forums whose focus is interpretation of dreams. No surprise.
  Post Number #4  
Old 28th December 2016, 05:18 PM
Document Dame

Total Posts: 22

Very exciting dreams!

In my dream, it was a scene from Back to the Future and I was in the car behind the manure truck.

When I woke up I remembered I was the Document Controller for our QMS and today was the day I was meeting with management to present my schedule for transition to AS9100D.

I guess I was just mentally preparing myself the what was to come!
  Post Number #5  
Old 28th December 2016, 09:45 PM
Jen Kirley

Total Posts: 6,093

My dreams, at least during the weeks I'm working, are very often about being late, not having everything I need, not having my correct wardrobe, etc. Sometimes I have mixed in there some reference to still being in the Navy. The preparedness thing is no doubt just manifestation of my insecurities.
Thanks to Jen Kirley for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #6  
Old 29th December 2016, 07:51 AM
dbulak

Total Posts: 291
Question Re: Dream Log - Occasionally I have some interesting Dreams

I think I dream in color. Any one else dream in color?
  Post Number #7  
Old 29th December 2016, 09:09 AM
Marc

Total Posts: 26,292

I dream in color. And it sounds like Jen and I have similar dream themes.
  Post Number #8  
Old 29th December 2016, 09:15 AM
dbulak

Total Posts: 291
Yin Yang Re: Dream Log - Occasionally I have some interesting Dreams

Question is "how do we know we dream in color?" I know I dream a lot but sometimes I remember my dreams and they seem to be in color. Strange.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > > >