The Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums More Free Files Forum Discussion Thread Post Attachments Listing Cove Discussion Forums Main Page
TOS (Terms of Service) - Elsmar Cove Forum Registration and Use TOS
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

TOS (Terms of Service) - Elsmar Cove Forum Registration and Use TOS - Page 2

Elsmar XML RSS Feed
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in the quest for knowledge and support:

Jennifer Kirley's
Conway Business Services

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Organization for Standardization - ISO Standards and Information

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags
elsmar cove tos and policies, forum policies

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  Post Number #9  
Old 8th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Marc

Total Posts: 26,035
I Say... Re: TOS (Terms of Service) - Elsmar Cove Forum Registration and Use TOS

You can post a job opening, it is free, and you can also put a link and/or email to reach you in a post in the job opening threads.

Job Openings go here: Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #10  
Old 1st August 2013, 02:31 PM
JWilliamC

Total Posts: 6
I first tried posting this under General Rules and Guidelines, but noticed that both threads say TOS. So not sure where the best place is. What all counts as a post? I have started several threads and posted on my own thread. But my post count was still 0. Do those not count?

And how do you respond to someone if you're not allowed to send private messages and they have no contact information in their profile?
Sponsored Links

Post Number #11  
Old 1st August 2013, 02:44 PM
Marc

Total Posts: 26,035
Re: TOS (Terms of Service) - Elsmar Cove Forum Registration and Use TOS

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by JWilliamC View Post

I first tried posting this under General Rules and Guidelines, but noticed that both threads say TOS. So not sure where the best place is. What all counts as a post? I have started several threads and posted on my own thread. But my post count was still 0. Do those not count?

And how do you respond to someone if you're not allowed to send private messages and they have no contact information in their profile?
1. There are some forums here where posts do not add to someone's post count. That was a decision made years ago and had to do with some people who would register but never participate in the "business" forums. Whether it is still a valid policy today is debatable. All of your posts were made in "Buy and Sell" forum.

2. Some people do not want to be contacted so they have turned off the 2 options in their User Control Panel (aka UserCP). And some people are not aware of the options they have in their UserCP. I don't have any control over that.

The bottom line is that all your posts to now have been to do with the Buy and Sell forum. If you want to contact someone who has posted in a thread but their contact info is turned off you'll have to post in the thread and see if they will respond to your post.

BTW - The 5 post minimum is to prevent people from registering and not posting anything and then spamming people using the forum PM system.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >