The Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums More Free Files Forum Discussion Thread Post Attachments Listing Cove Discussion Forums Main Page
FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certification"
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certification"
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > > > >
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

Elsmar XML RSS Feed
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in the quest for knowledge and support:

Jennifer Kirley's
Conway Business Services

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Organization for Standardization - ISO Standards and Information

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags
2016, fda (food and drug administration), forms and templates (general), hmrc (her majesty's revenue and customs), small business qualification and certification

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 3rd August 2016, 05:15 AM
Pads38

Total Posts: 702
Look! FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certification"

FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certification" for the tax year commencing 30th September 2016.

See here:-
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical...ce=govdelivery

(Small business = <100million turnover; qualification means much lower application fees).

On a related note - the application form needs to be countersigned by your relevant national tax authority.
In the UK this will be HMRC.
Does anyone know which HMRC office to contact for this purpose?
Thanks to Pads38 for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 21st August 2016, 05:46 PM
Stijloor

Total Posts: 15,223
Re: FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certificati

A Quick Bump!

Can someone help?

Thank you very much!
Sponsored Links

Post Number #3  
Old 8th October 2017, 01:05 PM
welshwoman

Total Posts: 4
Re: FDA has just released the forms for "Small Business Qualification and Certificati

PADS38 Did you find out the answer to this. I am just going through the same process as I type!! Any help to locate the HMRC office relevant to completing Section III would be much appreciated and also is there a cost for them to do this do you know. I assume by now you have had your form completed?? Many thanks in advance.
  Post Number #4  
Old 12th October 2017, 04:39 AM
Pads38

Total Posts: 702

I failed to get any response from the HMRC. I tried the address in Cardiff that I had previously used successfully and, also, a direct e-mail.

IIRC this was requests to 'Large and Complex' business units - for a Small Business determination!

However, we have an affiliated company who applied, using a different contact and were successful. As the new (US) tax year has just started I will have another go and if I find the right contact I will update here.
Thank You to Pads38 for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #5  
Old 12th October 2017, 07:10 PM
Mark Meer

Total Posts: 667

I'm having the same difficulty. Almost impossible to find someone from our "National Taxing Authority" who can sign the form.
  Post Number #6  
Old 13th October 2017, 04:06 AM
welshwoman

Total Posts: 4

I have actually just been informed by our US FDA Agent that the reduction in fees does not apply to medical device companies for renewal of registration address so unless someone can tell me otherwise we will have to pay the full fee, which is staggering for a small company!
  Post Number #7  
Old 13th October 2017, 04:34 PM
DEVigil

Total Posts: 27

It does not apply to the establishment registration fee. See page 6 of the Guidance document https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medica.../UCM456779.pdf. It allows for discounts to various other filing fees (e.g., 510(k), PMA, etc.).
Thanks to DEVigil for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > > > >