Quality in Medicine book recommendations

a_bardi

Starting to get Involved
Hello

I have just started my Phd study and looking for some good english books regarding quality in medicine especcially how quality improvement in medical services shapes customer expectations(& vice versa).

could you please share with me some book titles which could be helpful , not only ISO but sixsigma /lean etc too.

thx for any hints:thanx:
rgds
Andrew

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Hello

I have just started my Phd study and looking for some good english books regarding quality in medicine especcially how quality improvement in medical services shapes customer expectations(& vice versa).

could you please share with me some book titles which could be helpful , not only ISO but sixsigma /lean etc too.

thx for any hints:thanx:
rgds
Andrew

Hello, Andrew.

Over three years ago, I made the jump into healthcare, after spending 15+ years in manufacturing. Thankfully, I remained in the area of quality improvement and innovation, so that not all of the "language" was completely different. :)

I found these books to be helpful while I also explored the reality of healthcare out in the real world...

Still, it was necessary to ensure I was in a healthcare environment so that I could either test the theories and information provided in the book or find ways to adapt the information to fit within my organization.

R

Rosalia Sgorbati

Measuring Quality Improvement in Healthcare
A Guide to Statistical Process Control Applications
Ph.D. Robert C. Lloyd, Ph.D. Raymond G. Carey
Softcover, 214 pages, Published 2000
Dimensions: 6 x 9
ISBN: 978-0-52776-293-3

Top Bottom