MSA Excel .xls worksheet that includes GR&R (Gage R&R), Bias, Linearity, etc.

H

HDR

Does any one have a MSA Excel worksheet that includes GR&R, Bias, Linearity, etc. Thank you.

HDR,
Welcome to the Cove. There is also an AIAG sanctioned Excel spreadsheet with all of the core tools forms. Go to the AIAG Store and search for APD-0105. It's US$250.00 for a 5 seat license but it's worth its weight in gold.

T

tarheels4 - 2007

HDR said:
Does any one have a MSA Excel worksheet that includes GR&R, Bias, Linearity, etc. Thank you.
Here is one for GR&R

Attachments

• grr_KA.xls
    29 KB · Views: 2,129

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Thank you both for these forms but please note that both of them use the 2nd edition constants and are not valid according to the latest edition of MSA

tony s

Information Seeker
Trusted Information Resource
GRR and Attribute Gage Study Forms

Hi guys,

I've been registered since 2002 and I got a lot of help from you. So, I want to reciprocate by sharing my wares. The "commingled chart" is linked to the "grr msa by ARK" file. You can edit cells with pastel colors.

Attachments

• GRR MSA by ARK.XLS
    77 KB · Views: 2,418
  • GRR Other Form.XLS
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,729
  • Commingled Chart for GRR.xls
    32 KB · Views: 1,483
  • Attribute Gage Study.xls
    136 KB · Views: 1,999

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
tony s said:
Hi guys,

I've been registered since 2002 and I got a lot of help from you. So, I want to reciprocate by sharing my wares. The "commingled chart" is linked to the "grr msa by ARK" file. You can edit cells with pastel colors.

Thanks for the files.
Now you have broken the ice keep on posting:bigwave:

D

dbulak

tony s said:
Hi guys,

Tony, can you share the password to unprotect the sheet?

Top Bottom