New Gasoline Engine Prototype Claims 3X Current Engine Efficiency

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
New Gasoline Engine Prototype Claims 3X Current Engine Efficiency

A cool new high-efficiency gasoline engine prototype has no radiator, no pistons, no valves, no transmission, and no fluids except for the fuel. At first glance it has a few similarities with the Wankel engine, but is more advanced. The engine is only suited for hybrid-electric vehicles. The efficiency they are claiming is over 3x what today's gasoline engines produce. The developers, a team at Michigan State University, hope to have this engine on the market in the next two to three years.

T

True Position

Since it doesn't need a transmission and only works in Hybrid electric vehicles, my money is on it only functioning in a small RPM range or low torque. Good for driving a generator but not actually powering a vehicle.

V

vanputten

For part of the year, Norbert Mueller lives next to my parent's house in Michigan. Their initial application will be a stationary engine. They plan to apply the design to cars eventually.

V

vanputten

Apparently the May 11, 2011 issue of Scientific American will have an article about this engine. The article title is Shock-Wave Auto Engine. Gas-turbine cars go five times farther than piston-powered hybrids.

A

aliasJohnQ

Actually this sounds very interesting, but in all reality, we will all be driving Toasters in the next ten years...........how sad!

But that is why it is so important to keep your classic car or get one!
If you want to get a classic car that you have always dreamed of:
Contact me! I am the owner of a unique classic car sales company that wants you to drive your dream! Divine Classics Car Sales will find you that classic car you have always wanted.

Top Bottom