The Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums
Value Stream Mapping Tools - Seeking VSM tools (i.e. clipart, icons, symbols, etc)
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
Value Stream Mapping Tools - Seeking VSM tools (i.e. clipart, icons, symbols, etc)
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in the quest for knowledge and support:

Jennifer Kirley's
Conway Business Services

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

AIAG - Automotive Industry Action Group

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Organization for Standardization - ISO Standards and Information

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags
value stream mapping (vsm), forms and templates (general)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 30th November 2004, 12:34 PM
Fatboy

Total Posts: 49
Please Help! Value Stream Mapping Tools - Seeking VSM tools (i.e. clipart, icons, symbols, etc)

Does anyone have any VSM tools (i.e. clipart, icons, symbols, etc) that they can share?

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 30th November 2004, 02:40 PM
wmarhel

Total Posts: 642
Have some

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Fatboy

Does anyone have any VSM tools (i.e. clipart, icons, symbols, etc) that they can share?
I have an MS Excel sheet with the icons you drag and drop, as well as some VISIO symbols I did. For some reason I can't access or post attachments from here at work, but I'll have them up this evening for you.

Wayne
Thanks to wmarhel for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #3  
Old 30th November 2004, 02:45 PM
Fatboy

Thanks Wayne. Looking forward to receving those.
  Post Number #4  
Old 30th November 2004, 08:08 PM
wmarhel

See Attachments

The Visio Icons were done in 2003. If you are using an older version, I may icons for that as well, but I can't promise anything.

The Excel file is set at 25% view just so you can see where everything is located. Just copy and paste the icons on the bottom.

Hope that helps,

Wayne
Attached Files: 1. Scan for viruses before opening, 2. Please report any 'bad' files by Reporting this post, 3. Use at your Own Risk.
File Type: zip Visio Icons.zip (38.9 KB, 3125 views)
File Type: zip Excel Value Stream.zip (86.8 KB, 3564 views)
Thank You to wmarhel for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #5  
Old 30th November 2004, 09:11 PM
Greg B

Total Posts: 831
Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by wmarhel

The Visio Icons were done in 2003. If you are using an older version, I may icons for that as well, but I can't promise anything.

The Excel file is set at 25% view just so you can see where everything is located. Just copy and paste the icons on the bottom.

Hope that helps,

Wayne
Wayne,
Great tool set on the excel sheet. I will try and open the visio file at home as I have a different version and It may work there. You would have got along great with a guy from Canada called 'Wallace' (hopefully he will be around from time to time). He had some great charts and was looking for icons some time ago.
  Post Number #6  
Old 1st December 2004, 09:40 AM
Fatboy

Wayne,

These look great! Thanks for your help. They will surely come in handy and save me lots of time. Happy holidays.

David
  Post Number #7  
Old 2nd December 2004, 09:56 AM
Douglas E. Purdy

Total Posts: 546
Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by wmarhel

Hope that helps,

Wayne
Wayne,

I tried extracting and opening the VISIO file with VISIO 2000 and have not been successful. What version of VISIO was the zip?

Doug
  Post Number #8  
Old 2nd December 2004, 10:06 AM
wmarhel

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Douglas E. Purdy

Wayne,

I tried extracting and opening the VISIO file with VISIO 2000 and have not been successful. What version of VISIO was the zip?

Doug
The Visio Stencils were done in 2003.

Wayne
Thank You to wmarhel for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >