The Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums More Free Files Forum Discussion Thread Post Attachments Listing Cove Discussion Forums Main Page
Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

Elsmar XML RSS Feed
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in the quest for knowledge and support:

Jennifer Kirley's
Conway Business Services

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Organization for Standardization - ISO Standards and Information

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags
business plans, forms and templates (general)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
  Post Number #1  
Old 28th September 2017, 09:59 AM
Boboy

Total Posts: 8
Thank You! Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan

I appologize for posting in this forum, but I cannot find a business plan related forum. Iím going to prepare a complete Business Plan citing some business ideas with corresponding details and reasons and profitability. I would greatly appreciate if any one can give me an example or a template.

Thanks a lot.

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #2  
Old 28th September 2017, 11:47 AM
Wes Bucey

Total Posts: 11,082
Re: Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Boboy View Post

I appologize for posting in this forum, but I cannot find a business plan related forum. Iím going to prepare a complete Business Plan citing some business ideas with corresponding details and reasons and profitability. I would greatly appreciate if any one can give me an example or a template.

Thanks a lot.
Check with the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) Create a Business Plan | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov

There are literally thousands of business consultants (like me) who will charge you fees ranging from nominal to humongus to provide you templates, but if you are reasonably intelligent, you can follow the SBA template which will be very acceptable to investors and lenders. SBA is free. Just register and follow the prompts. If not, take your chances with a consultant who will hold your hand and "maybe" help you avoid some blind alleys.

Let me caution you, though. A template does not guarantee you a successful business plan, only that your plan will follow an easy-to-recognize pattern for potential investors or lenders, not that they will subsequently put up any funds. Don't burn any bridges by going to investors unless you are certain your plan is going to be considered viable by the money folks. That determination is why organizations hire consultants like me who not only supply a template, but help the business planner assure it is a viable plan with the best chance to attract investors or lenders. There are a lot fewer of that kind of consultant than the kind who sell you a template and let you swing in the wind.
Thanks to Wes Bucey for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
Sponsored Links

Post Number #3  
Old 28th September 2017, 12:02 PM
Golfman25

Total Posts: 968

Get the book "Traction" by Geno Wickman. He outlines a great system to help you out. It isn't the typical 40 page business plan which frequently sits and collects dust. It is more operational in nature and constantly worked on. If you're really interested, he has more resources as well. Good luck.
Thanks to Golfman25 for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #4  
Old 28th September 2017, 01:42 PM
Boboy

Total Posts: 8

Thanks for the replies. I think just need the entire outline draft. From your professional experiences, you can best describe its complete flow, just the outline of course. Then once I saw the complete flow, I will try one business idea. From gen to specifics. Sorry for the confussion.

Last edited by Boboy; 28th September 2017 at 01:49 PM.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >