In Reply to Parent Post by mikewbaker
Hi we are an automotive company close to Toronto. we are looking to become certified to ISO 9001-2015. this is a ground up build so any help would be great
You may gain more (appropriate) candidates if you provide some additional information, such as:
- Size of organization (i.e., number of employees)
- Scope of operations (24/7, continental shifts, straight shifts, etc.)
- Deadline or target date for completion
- Length of contract or are you anticipating a full-time consultancy relationship
- Budget for the project - Consultant fee, software purchases, registrar fees, external training course fees, etc.
- ...and so on...
This can help potential candidates tailor a response suitable to your organization's needs.