Study About Raw Materials (Polymers) - DSC, FTIR,TGA, and SEM Images

V

vivkrish

Dear friends,

Can Anyone help me to get all the data about Raw materials.

instantly I need DSC, TGA, FTIR graph for all polymers.

Anyone pl share

Regards,
Vivkrish

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Study About Raw Materials (Polymers)

Hello Vivkrish,

That is like asking for all information on trees....thousands of books worth that wouldn't fit in any library.

You may want to start a relationship with a university in your area that works with polymers.

Even before doing that, you will want to narrow your scope of question..."all polymers" is many thousands of Gigs of data...it is a question so large that it cannot be answered.

V

vivkrish

Hello Ninja

As per your guidance I'll go with plastic materials not all polymers.

Thanks for your info.

If any one have typical graph of DSC, FTIR,TGA, SEM images for plastic materials kindly share.

Thanks in advance.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

This is relatively extensive - You might want to "Google" a bit. I did some quick searches on DSC, FTIR,TGA, and SEM and there is a lot of research information out there. I even found a few discussion forums where they discuss each of these.

V

vivkrish

Hello Mr.Ninja

Thank you very much for your support.

Here the FTIR spectra for Poly corbonate not found in that website.

Can I get any link to find DSC TGA spectra for plastics.

Thanks..

S

SteveK

If you simply put in DSC, FTIR, TGA or SEM in front of the polymer name in Google you will get e.g. for Polycarbonate - “Images for DSC Polycarbonate” possibly as the first or second item listed. It seems straightforward to me.

Steve

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
Generally they are part of the technical literature - application notes from respective vendors;

I am not sure if they are available as a repository;

you can get some picture of FTIR from pharmacopoeia, but not for all. (only the ones covered in monographs)

V

vivkrish

If you simply put in DSC, FTIR, TGA or SEM in front of the polymer name in Google you will get e.g. for Polycarbonate - “Images for DSC Polycarbonate” possibly as the first or second item listed. It seems straightforward to me.

Steve
Thanks dear..

Top Bottom